Hows i going guys, i tried searching this before hand to see if this question has been asked already or not, and i couldnt find any info....so if anybody can help, will be appreciated

Well my bold never came with a memry card, so i am using my old 2GB SD memory card...i saw a couple online that i can buy a 8GB for like 10 bucks or so, so my question is, when i do buy one, how can i transfer my data from one SD card to another? do i just manually move the pics and data onto my computer and add them back on to the new card? or is there an easier way? thanks for any help,

Jesse
    05-30-09 01:59 PM
    just connect ur berry to your computer, move all the stuff to a new folder, put the new sd card in ur berry, and move the stuff back to your new card
    05-30-09 02:03 PM
    bbzez's method will work best. Just the good 'ol drag on drop routine.
    05-30-09 02:12 PM
    ok cool..wasnt sure if i had to do it with the software that came with the bold...i will mess with it a bit and get it done lol

I might get a 16G just so i wont have to swap info in the future.
    05-30-09 03:57 PM
    Depend on how big the files that you intend to transfer. If your bb memory can take those files, I suggest u transfer from ur 2gig files to ur bb memory and use free app bbfilescout to transfer to ur new sd card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD