I'm switching from a BB 9700 to an iphone 12 mini. Is it possible to transfer contacts to the iphone? How about notes or media (pictures, voic notes)
    11-25-21 11:32 AM
    I'm switching from a BB 9700 to an iphone 12 mini. Is it possible to transfer contacts to the iphone? How about notes or media (pictures, voic notes)
    Just copy your media.

As far as contacts, look on BlackBerry World for apps that can export to Excel.
    downthelane likes this.
    11-25-21 12:35 PM
    Just copy your media.

As far as contacts, look on BlackBerry World for apps that can export to Excel.
    Is there a way to import a csv file to iCloud? Last time I checked I could only do vcf, and I was unable to find a way to convert my csv file to vcf that would actually work to import to iCloud.
    downthelane likes this.
    11-26-21 08:51 AM
    Is there a way to import a csv file to iCloud? Last time I checked I could only do vcf, and I was unable to find a way to convert my csv file to vcf that would actually work to import to iCloud.
    There are a number of online tools to convert CSV to vCard. I've never had to use any personally.
    downthelane likes this.
    11-26-21 08:54 AM
    Have a look at memotoo https://www.memotoo.com/gb/ which has a lot of sync options for multiple end points. The funambol plug-in works well on the Bold* series and, depending on how many contacts you have, you might get by with the free version. Otherwise it is not exactly expensive to subscribe for a single year and get everything you want moved from your Bold to other cloud locations.
    Memotoo is also referenced on Shuswap’s excellent Bold Explorer site http://darkstar.x10host.com/nibble/workinganddead.html.

*I used this all the time with my 9900.
    Last edited by mushroom_daddy; 11-27-21 at 02:47 AM.
    11-27-21 02:22 AM