I just got a BOLD. How can I transfer my address book from my old Curve to the new BOLD? Thanks...
    11-28-08 03:08 PM
    U can actually transfer every single thing from your curve to the bold. From your address book to your brickbreaker score. Connect your curve to the desktop manager and backup everything. Once that's finished connect your bold and hit "restore" and you choose the file you just created and take it from there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 03:24 PM
    U can actually transfer every single thing from your curve to the bold. From your address book to your brickbreaker score. Connect your curve to the desktop manager and backup everything. Once that's finished connect your bold and hit "restore" and you choose the file you just created and take it from there.

I tried that once and had to restore the Bolds OS for some odd reason. Didn't work like I thought it would

11-28-08 03:31 PM
    I tried that once and had to restore the Bolds OS for some odd reason. Didn't work like I thought it would

I have a feeling you're picking the wrong options. I backup my phone every few days or so just cuz I always put new info in it. The restore always works perfectly for me.

11-28-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD