Hello folks,

I've had my blackberry bold for about 2 months now. It works great and i love it... however, there appears to be a scuff mark in the middle of my trackpad. I'm just wondering if this could become an issue. It wont come off and it doesn't appear to be getting bigger... i just don't want to be a year down the road (or less) with my trackpad not working.

Thankies.
    08-09-11 09:39 PM
    My old one had a pretty good mark in it, looked like a crack, but it never bothered anything. Thats the way it came from the store. I didnt really notice it until I got a screen protector.
    VerryBold likes this.
    08-09-11 09:55 PM
    No more scuff mark for me. I used my fingernail to completely scrape off the top layer of the trackpad & it's still working perfectly.
    VerryBold likes this.
    08-09-11 10:04 PM
    My Bold scuffs all over the trackpad and the top layer has peeled off in one corner; it works fine.
    VerryBold likes this.
    08-10-11 08:13 AM
    Cool. Thanks for the input folks.
    08-10-11 09:32 AM
    My trackpad has lost all of the clearcoat or whatever they call it. I chipped it and scraped the rest of with a finger nail. It doesn't seem to matter whether the coating on is it or not.
    08-10-11 12:28 PM
    My trackpad has lost all of the clearcoat or whatever they call it. I chipped it and scraped the rest of with a finger nail. It doesn't seem to matter whether the coating on is it or not.
    same here. This first happened to me when I had my 8530, and I got a little nervous then. As soon as I saw the clearcoat layer was chipping a little I scraped it right off.
    08-11-11 01:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD