I have had my 9700 from release and all of the sudden the trackpad has started not to work some times after a battery pull it starts right back up ideas?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 02:19 PM
    what OS are you on?
    02-14-10 02:26 PM
    Did it start doing this after a theme or app install?
    Could be a 3rd party app causing this.

02-14-10 02:35 PM
    I had that problem with ATT's .405 OS. After upgrading to .442 it stopped.

02-14-10 03:22 PM
    If it starts working right afer a battery pull, I would say your device is "busy" doing something in the background. What is running? I am betting some app is sucking the processor resources. If you are not using it, shut it down or delete it!

It has nothing to do with installing a new OS. Likely anyone who saw improvement was because he did not have all the crap running in the background after the OS install.
    02-14-10 03:27 PM
    do a battery pull and try again
    02-14-10 09:10 PM
    If it starts working right afer a battery pull, I would say your device is "busy" doing something in the background. What is running? I am betting some app is sucking the processor resources. If you are not using it, shut it down or delete it!

It has nothing to do with installing a new OS. Likely anyone who saw improvement was because he did not have all the crap running in the background after the OS install.
    you are exactly right, super post i was thinking all that you said especially this:

"It has nothing to do with installing a new OS. Likely anyone who saw improvement was because he did not have all the crap running in the background after the OS install"
    02-14-10 10:30 PM
    Ok, i have the same problem now.. So how do i remove apps if my trackpad isnt working?
    07-22-11 10:25 PM
    Blackberry desktop manager our loader.exe - from a pc our mac.
    Alternatively, do a battery pull and see if that helps it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    07-22-11 10:57 PM
    If removing apps doesn't help and the issue keeps happening, even after the last resort of reloading the OS AFTER wiping with BBSAK, then it's considered to be hardware, not software. The latest OS 5 device software should be used if you're still on 5.0.0.4xx.

07-22-11 11:40 PM
    Ok thanks!
    07-31-11 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD