Hello,

Since a month or 2 i have a bb 9700 but i already have a white-ish spot in the middle of my trackpad. It seems as if the black color is already getting off. Is there anything i can use to repair this? Or can i order a new trackpad? Not sure how this works.

Ps: i live in the netherlands

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 12:26 AM
    Hello,

Since a month or 2 i have a bb 9700 but i already have a white-ish spot in the middle of my trackpad. It seems as if the black color is already getting off. Is there anything i can use to repair this? Or can i order a new trackpad? Not sure how this works.

Ps: i live in the netherlands

Sharpie? Jk, do a google search for 9700 parts, I am almost positive you will find something.

06-24-10 12:38 AM
    Are you sure the finish is coming off vs a stain or something? I have never seen a report of this here on CB and we have some pretty heavy users here.

06-24-10 12:45 AM
    Look on ebay its 15 dollars for a trck pad

06-24-10 03:07 AM
    the cause is most like putting your phone face down on a table and spinning it. or putting in your pocket with keys, coins, ect..
    06-24-10 03:11 AM
    Thats weird . I've had mine for about 8 months . My keyboard is peeling really bad but my trackpad looks the same !

06-24-10 03:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD