can somebody please help me,my trackball seems like its not rolling when i roll it in the down direction but all the other directions work.its not the first time it does this but usualy play around with it a bit and it works again but this time it doesnt seem like it will work!what can i do?? im with rogers and have had the bold since january or february, can they give me a replacement or something?theres not much i can do with my phone when i cant roll down! please can someone help me.

thank you soo much for your time
    06-01-09 04:35 AM
    Well I'd call for a replacement if this doesn't work....whenever mine gets stuck or is irresponsive, I click in fairly hard straight down and move it, then when I let go it usually works. That's just my experience, if playing around with it won't work, I'd say replacing it sounds like your only option

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-09 04:45 AM
    wow that was fast!! thank you so much for answering me!!do i just tell them my trackball is not working i need a replacement?thank you!!
    06-01-09 05:07 AM
    they'll more than likely send you another phone not trackball
    06-01-09 07:07 AM
    Mine did that at one point, it would not roll to the right. Turns out I had some lint in there under the bracket that holds the trackball in place.
    06-01-09 07:10 AM
    Yup, flip the phone keyboard down, push in the trackball, and roll it around. This will dislodge any debris that might have gotten in there.
    06-01-09 07:41 AM
    thank you for all your help everybody!im still trying to make it work before i call rogers but its not working so i guess my only choice is to call them now.i just want to know,will they take my phone so they can replace it?cause i have all my stuff in there.thank you very much!
    06-01-09 08:02 AM
    thank you for all your help everybody!im still trying to make it work before i call rogers but its not working so i guess my only choice is to call them now.i just want to know,will they take my phone so they can replace it?cause i have all my stuff in there.thank you very much!
    Do a full backup. They may send you the replacement and let you return the bad one afterward, then just use the device switcher in the DM.
    06-01-09 08:05 AM
    its just dirt and lint from keeping your phone in ur pocket or something ... just take it out and clean it and u wont have that problem
    06-01-09 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD