like the title says, my track ball won't scroll to the left. how do I go about getting this fixed?
    06-29-09 04:08 AM
    Just roll in all directions and it will eventually free up the debris.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-09 04:14 AM
    Before ordering a new trackball try pressing IN while scrolling around. I have had this work several times on my Bold. Hope it works out.

06-29-09 04:15 AM
    yea, I've tried to push it in, and force it and all of that - since that' worked before. This time, it's NOT helping though, been like this for a bout a day now.
    06-29-09 04:16 AM
    I had the same problem once and how I fixed it was by pressing down on the trackball and moving it to the left and eventually it started working again. If something small enough got lodged inside, by doing what I previously typed it seemed to have fixed it. My buddy also got a grain of beach sand stuck in his trackball and couldn't move it up so he pressed down on it and used compressed air in a can to dislodge it and it works fine now. Try that and see what happens, good luck to ya!

06-29-09 04:17 AM
    Do a search in Crackberry for cleaning trackball. The parts are small but it is straightforward.

06-29-09 04:19 AM
    alright, thanks guys.
    06-29-09 04:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD