Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 08:57 AM
    Not much to go on there....

Cracked Screen?
    Did you drop it?
    Did it get wet?
    Installed any new Apps?
    Did you reboot?
    Did you try wipe and restore from a backup?
    04-02-14 09:14 AM
    Not much to go on there....

Cracked Screen?
    Did you drop it?
    Did it get wet?
    Installed any new Apps?
    Did you reboot?
    Did you try wipe and restore from a backup?
    No scratches, dunno if it fell down. I bought it off eBay, it's a 2nd hand device.
    I tried a battery pull either.
    Yes I did a wipe but no restore, still no use

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 09:25 AM
    Can someone help me regarding this problem?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 09:36 AM
    I would suggest going to your carrier and seeing what they say, but since the phone is second-hand, I'm not really sure what the protocol would be.

Have you tried getting a hold of the person who sold you the phone? I would suggest doing that first.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:02 AM
    I would suggest going to your carrier and seeing what they say, but since the phone is second-hand, I'm not really sure what the protocol would be.

Have you tried getting a hold of the person who sold you the phone? I would suggest doing that first.

Posted via CB10
    Nop, carriers here in India are **** n they don't do these stuffs.
    Am waiting to see if I can find any other defects so that I can decide whether to get my money back using eBay buyer protection.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:06 AM
    Nop, carriers here in India are **** n they don't do these stuffs.
    Am waiting to see if I can find any other defects so that I can decide whether to get my money back using eBay buyer protection.

Posted via CB10
    You should definitely contact your seller, then. I think a touchscreen that doesn't work is more than a good enough defect to contact him or her now. How long ago did you purchase the device (sorry if you had posted that earlier)?

Please keep us updated.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:18 AM
    You should definitely contact your seller, then. I think a touchscreen that doesn't work is more than a good enough defect to contact him or her now. How long ago did you purchase the device (sorry if you had posted that earlier)?

Please keep us updated.

Posted via CB10
    The phone keeps restarting randomly too. Yes I will contact him, but not yet, maybe tomorrow. I just got the phone about 3 hours back.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 10:35 AM
    The phone keeps restarting randomly too. Yes I will contact him, but not yet, maybe tomorrow. I just got the phone about 3 hours back.

Posted via CB10
    It keeps restarting as well? Hmm. I really am no tech expert, but it could be software related. No idea. I'm glad you'll be contacting him soon! You must have a phone that you can use in the meantime, as you are posting via CB10?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 11:19 AM
    It keeps restarting as well? Hmm. I really am no tech expert, but it could be software related. No idea. I'm glad you'll be contacting him soon! You must have a phone that you can use in the meantime, as you are posting via CB10?

Posted via CB10
    Hm I tried the paper trick, i.e. putting a piece of paper against the battery to make it tighter. And after that there's no restart. No it was not a software related issue. I updated it to 7.1.0.1098.
    And guess what the touch screen started working all of a sudden, but only after a few hard presses, but after a restart, I have to press the screen a bit hard to make it work, otherwise it's unresponsive.
    Oh yes I have a BlackBerry Z30. and thanks for ur kind help and care, means a lot.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 06:10 PM
    Personally? I would return it. Just sayin

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    04-02-14 06:20 PM
    Personally? I would return it. Just sayin

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    I got it for 60$ which is as cheap as any BlackBerry OS7 gets, here in India. Evan if I sell it, I'll get double or maybe more than that here.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 02:51 AM
    See what your seller says. Would you consider asking for your money back, and looking for another OS7 device elsewhere? What device are we talking about - a 9900?Sorry if you mentioned it earlier.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 03:23 PM
    See what your seller says. Would you consider asking for your money back, and looking for another OS7 device elsewhere? What device are we talking about - a 9900?Sorry if you mentioned it earlier.

Posted via CB10
    He said to ship the item back, n he'll refund the amount, but I don't want that, I asked for a replacement through eBay buyer protection of the battery and touch digitizer. Didn't receive any calls from eBay yet, waiting for it.
    N no 9900 is available for more than double this price, am not willing to purchase it for that much amount, plus it's battery life sucks compared to 9790 because of its high res screen n all.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 03:02 AM
    He said to ship the item back, n he'll refund the amount, but I don't want that, I asked for a replacement through eBay buyer protection of the battery and touch digitizer. Didn't receive any calls from eBay yet, waiting for it.
    N no 9900 is available for more than double this price, am not willing to purchase it for that much amount, plus it's battery life sucks compared to 9790 because of its high res screen n all.

Posted via CB10
    Please keep us updated!

Posted via CB10
    04-06-14 01:07 PM