guys, i wonder if anyone here have some issue with 9790 touch screen.
    i have installed slide lock app and sometimes when its lock i cannot slide it to open.
    and i have to push lock key on the top for several time to open the lock
    once it open my touch screen is not working anymore and i have to restart my device
    I wonder if this slide lock app makes my touch screen doesnt work properly?
    08-06-13 08:32 AM
    Hi and Welcome to CrackBerry

It really does sound like it's the app. Try deleting it and see if the touch screen goes back to normal.
    08-06-13 09:31 AM
    As the post above says, it sounds like your app problem. One time, I had a 9790 and installed a slide to unlock app (sorry, do not remember which one it was), and never had a problem.
    Later on, I got bored (mind you, I have an iPhone as well :-), and removed it.
    Using the lock/unlock button of the 9790 was a real PITA. It is too stiff and almost unusable (a bad design), and if you use it frequently, it will break the plastic case.
    I now use the 9900 and do not quite remember how it was on the 9790, but you can lock the screen by pressing "k". To unlock, long press the end/power off button (rightmost), and when the screen shows up, press the back button (2nd from right) instead of trackpad and it will be unlocked. Unlocking part requires a bit of patience, but in reality, it is only a matter of second.
    08-07-13 07:00 AM
    thx for the replys
    i try to delete the slide lock apps today but still no luck. the touch screen start to stuck after couple hours of use. and i have restart the device to make it works again
    i have similar issue with my previous bold 9000, the difference is in 9000 i wouldn't be able to browse the internet after couple hours of use as well and have to restart to make it works
    really start getting tired of blackberry
    im on 7.0.0.496 anyway
    08-07-13 09:57 AM
    thx for the replys
    i try to delete the slide lock apps today but still no luck. the touch screen start to stuck after couple hours of use. and i have restart the device to make it works again
    i have similar issue with my previous bold 9000, the difference is in 9000 i wouldn't be able to browse the internet after couple hours of use as well and have to restart to make it works
    really start getting tired of blackberry
    im on 7.0.0.496 anyway
    It's a shame, as the 9790 is a good device (I like its size).
    Sounds like you have to wipe & load the latest OS. I believe the latest was 7.1. My 9790 had 7.1 preloaded.
    08-07-13 10:53 AM