My boss has a Blackberry Curve and on the VERY top of the screen right under where it says the time and date, there is a small little menu with all of the different messages (SMS, MMS, e-mail, etc.) and it says how many of each you have new. You cannot click on it to get to the stuff, it just tells you what is there. Can I put that on my Bold or is that a Curve thing? If so, how do I get it?
    12-22-08 09:06 AM
    Hmmm interesting...it might be that hes running a special theme??..best thing to do is to ask him how he got that on his phone. Mind you if it is a theme then it might only be Curve specific so wouldnt work on the Bold unless someone did a conversion of it to the Bold.
    12-22-08 09:34 AM
    I agree with spawn. Sounds theme or program related. Easiest to ask. I have seen something similar here on a theme thread. If I come across it I'll post back.
    12-22-08 09:42 AM
    my boss doesn't remember, i asked him already.

it's not a big deal, i just thought it was pretty convenient.

thanks for everyones help and if you get any further info, lemme know!

thanks again!
    12-22-08 09:58 AM
    Well, you sort of have that anyway. Those little icons will appear across the top.
    12-22-08 10:21 AM
    if you look in his settings in the theme section it will tell you what theme he is running...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 10:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD