*Storm screen shots

Simple and cool tip calculator for the Bold/Curve 8900/Tour and Storm. Save tip to history database and send tip history to your email.

Support tip percentage for the total bill and divide bill up to 999 people.

Features:

* - Supports both Landscape and Portrait modes on the Storm only
    * - Supports tip percentage. Calculate 0% to 100% tip
    * - Supports upto 9999 split bills.
    * - Tip and total portion for each person is shown exact pay
    * - Save tip to history database
    * - Send history database as email
    * - Supports wipe for changing tip percent and party numbers
    * - cool user interface
    * - easy to use

Download or purchase for $0.99 at CB AppStore CrackBerryAppStore.com

We are giving away 100 copies of TipCalc. Make sure you put your comment here Contest: 100 Free Copies of TipCalc | CrackBerry.com
    Last edited by Smiley88; 08-13-09 at 01:45 PM.
    08-13-09 01:42 PM
    thank you...........
    08-13-09 02:53 PM

*Storm screen shots

Simple and cool tip calculator for the Bold/Curve 8900/Tour and Storm. Save tip to history database and send tip history to your email.

Support tip percentage for the total bill and divide bill up to 999 people.

Features:

* - Supports both Landscape and Portrait modes on the Storm only
    * - Supports tip percentage. Calculate 0% to 100% tip
    * - Supports upto 9999 split bills.
    * - Tip and total portion for each person is shown exact pay
    * - Save tip to history database
    * - Send history database as email
    * - Supports wipe for changing tip percent and party numbers
    * - cool user interface
    * - easy to use

Download or purchase for $0.99 at CB AppStore CrackBerryAppStore.com

We are giving away 100 copies of TipCalc. Make sure you put your comment here Contest: 100 Free Copies of TipCalc | CrackBerry.com
    C'mon.....99cents or 1 cent, is there really anyone who can't figure out 20% of a bill? Or divide it by 4? Tip history? What, how much I gave a waiter two years ago? I complement you on your programming skills, but I have to wonder if they couldn't be put to better use.
    08-13-09 07:01 PM
    No thanks, I'll used the built in calculator in my device
    08-13-09 07:06 PM
    I have to agree... Props to anyine making apps and pricing them fairly, but I've never found it hard to move the decimal point one place to the left and then double it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 01:04 AM
    If you don't know how to get 10%,15%,20% just by using the calculator and have to resort to an app to do it for you just amazes me...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-14-09 04:36 AM
    There's been a plethora of threads here complaining about the state of BB Apps; they're too expense, there's not enough of them, they're sucky, why does iPhone have all the cool apps, etc.?

Here we have a cool (looks good for sure) and inexpensive little app that does one thing and does it well ....

.. and still people whine.

I sometimes wonder if we aren't becoming our own worst enenmies...

"Need to figure out how much each person in your party of 7 owes after adding a 12% tip to your $367.34 meal?" There's an app for that!

Thanks ToySoft!
    08-14-09 09:28 AM
    There's been a plethora of threads here complaining about the state of BB Apps; they're too expense, there's not enough of them, they're sucky, why does iPhone have all the cool apps, etc.?

Here we have a cool (looks good for sure) and inexpensive little app that does one thing and does it well ....

.. and still people whine.

I sometimes wonder if we aren't becoming our own worst enenmies...

"Need to figure out how much each person in your party of 7 owes after adding a 12% tip to your $367.34 meal?" There's an app for that!

Thanks ToySoft!
    Agreed. The wife has basically the same app on her iPhone and it's great. I don't need it to figure a tip on a check, but it's nice and simple to split checks. It might not be for everyone, but it appears to be a great little app.
    08-14-09 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD