I recently switched from the 9630 Tour to the Bold 9930 with Sprint & have the same problem while traveling. When switching time zones why does the clock revert back to my home time zone when I change alarm times? On my 9930 I change the alarm by tapping the alarm icon on the screen. Am I missing something?
    09-08-11 05:23 AM
    i had the same issue with my old 8330; haven't checked on my 9930 yet but whenever I would travel, the device time would stay correct to my home time zone and not to the time zone I travel to. I know in the settings I nave set up the home time zone, but shouldn't the device change according to the zone I'm in? The time and date is set to "from the network"
    09-08-11 11:10 AM
    i had the same issue with my old 8330; haven't checked on my 9930 yet but whenever I would travel, the device time would stay correct to my home time zone and not to the time zone I travel to. I know in the settings I nave set up the home time zone, but shouldn't the device change according to the zone I'm in? The time and date is set to "from the network"
    is your date and time set to use network time?
    09-08-11 12:34 PM
    to clear things up yes I have the bold 9930 set to network time & eastern time zone. I am currently on the west coast and the time is correct pacific time. When I change my alarm setting for tomorrow morning it will seems to change overnite back to eastern time. I have both update time & update time zone automatic marked as "on"
    09-08-11 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD