I noticed it was out of stock pretty much everywhere. Found it in the UK on ebay...

BlackBerry 9900 Charging Pod - Intl charger UK clip NEW | eBay

$46 delivered. If I waited a few weeks/month or two I'm sure I could find it on Amazon for $20 or something but I wanted one now.
    08-16-11 09:31 PM
    That sounds sweet but I'm sure some store will begin to carry them soon enough? I hope. Waiting two weeks for shipping would be
    08-16-11 09:34 PM
    Verizonwireless.com is where I found mine... shipped out yesterday... plus, it's only $22 for me with a discount...

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=bPVcHLa1
    08-16-11 09:34 PM
    Verizonwireless.com is where I found mine... shipped out yesterday... plus, it's only $22 for me with a discount...

Set Your Location
    Yeah they didn't have it when I ordered...lol Oh well...lol

EDIT: Cancelled my ebay order and got one from Verizon..lol MOD can delete this thread if they so desire.
    Last edited by otacon72; 08-16-11 at 09:47 PM.
    08-16-11 09:36 PM
    Yeah they didn't have it when I ordered...lol Oh well...lol

EDIT: Cancelled my ebay order and got one from Verizon..lol MOD can delete this thread if they so desire.
    I would love to put a slim case around the phone and use the charging pod. I wonder if that is ever possible..if not I'll be getting this one anyway..
    08-16-11 10:39 PM
    Ordered 3 in anticipation!!
    08-16-11 11:37 PM
    I would love to put a slim case around the phone and use the charging pod. I wonder if that is ever possible..if not I'll be getting this one anyway..
    yes it will be out soon, usually Seidio makes cases and charging pods for BlackBerry, so I'm pretty much sure we'll see it soon
    08-16-11 11:42 PM
    OEM blackberry cases allow you to use the charging pod while still in case... both soft AND hard shell I believe...
    08-17-11 03:19 AM
    No way. The device fits into the pod with no room to spare. One of the reason I use my device naked. The pod is GREAT!
    08-17-11 05:21 AM
    I noticed it was out of stock pretty much everywhere. Found it in the UK on ebay...

BlackBerry 9900 Charging Pod - Intl charger UK clip NEW | eBay

$46 delivered. If I waited a few weeks/month or two I'm sure I could find it on Amazon for $20 or something but I wanted one now.
    Yeah this is out of stock until 1st September, I asked... I ordered elsewhere on eBay, shipped yesterday, just need the phone now
    08-17-11 05:50 AM
    OEM blackberry cases allow you to use the charging pod while still in case... both soft AND hard shell I believe...
    That is simply NOT TRUE!

Do you have a charging POD? I do and there is no spare room what so ever in the POD for a case.
    08-17-11 05:52 AM
    So the consensus is you can't use the dock while having a case on it? I would be nice to be able to have a stupid case on the BB and be able to dock it.
    08-17-11 05:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD