How do i highlight a non text field in dimensions today theme on my home screen?

(this is the blank field i want highlighted)
    Calendar

Call Log
    08-15-09 07:41 PM
    Hold Left Alt + Shift down and press H

You'll see phone information, pin, imei, etc. You also see your battery as a percent in that screen.

Press Left Alt + Left Shift and you switch to only numbers. You don't need to keep hitting alt to press them.
    Press Left Alt + Right Shift and IT SWITCHES TO ALL CAPS. YOU GET THE IDEA NOW. LoL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

i always wanted to know how to type in caps lock without holding down the shift key THANK U
    08-16-09 12:01 AM
    Anyone have a way to change the battery meter to a percentage?
    Gotta do it with a theme.
    08-16-09 08:47 AM
    Hi, what I dont understand is why I cant get those keyboard shortcuts to work. The Q for profiles and the A for lock works perfect, but a few pages back someone posted a shortcut for nearly every key. I have disabled dial from home screen but when I press the shortcut button it still asks if I want to assign a speed dial to that key?

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
    08-16-09 08:53 AM
    Sometimes by accident, mostly reading here.
    but how do people you read tips from, find those out?

Great topic!
    Bookmarking.......... NOW!
    08-16-09 09:09 AM
    but how do people you read tips from, find those out?

Great topic!
    Bookmarking.......... NOW!
    Years of BlackBerry knowledge I guess. And stuff like this PDF.
    08-16-09 09:28 AM
    After spending the last ten minutes trying every possible key combination this doesn't seem to be an option. What I did dicover though is if your running
    .247 and are in the sms/mms folder, a quick double tap of the menu key and you are ready to text. Also for those not aware pressing R on a text that somebody sent will set up a reply.
    Actually, if you're in the sms list, hitting T then the Enter key (not together) will take you to the top of the list then start a new sms. Use that all the time (also works for emails, etc).

08-16-09 09:59 AM
    To make it even faster,dial 911 and hang up right away. Your connection will be restore in less than a minute

08-16-09 10:27 AM
    Typing K in the browser brings up your bookmarks, too.

08-16-09 10:28 AM
    Actually, if you're in the sms list, hitting T then the Enter key (not together) will take you to the top of the list then start a new sms. Use that all the time (also works for emails, etc).

The problem is that only works if your SMS inbox is seperate from your email inbox. If they are combined, that opens an email as if you had pressed "c"
    08-16-09 10:29 AM
210 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD