What the **** are you talking about. Did you make that up out of thin air. NOTHING to do with themes, if you don't know what the **** you are talking about don't reply.

Hold Alt and press N M L L : will change your signal bars with percentage
    Did your prescription run out?
    06-28-09 09:26 PM
    Did your prescription run out?
    Perfect response.
    06-28-09 09:27 PM
    Perfect response.
    If he gets like that discussing a cellphone then I would really hate to see him pissed
    06-28-09 09:32 PM
    What the **** are you talking about. Did you make that up out of thin air. NOTHING to do with themes, if you don't know what the **** you are talking about don't reply.

Relax... Papped will be more knowlegable than you'll ever be. Respect his posts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-28-09 09:35 PM
    Relax... Papped will be more knowlegable than you'll ever be. Respect his posts.

I agree 100%, he knows his stuff.
    06-28-09 09:37 PM
    I know most of these have been posted in numerous other threads, but for the benefit of some of the new folks:

While in Messages,
    Alt-I will show all your incoming messages
    Alt-O will show all your outgoing messages
    Alt-M will show all MMS messages
    Alt-S will show SMS messages
    Alt-P was already discussed, but it shows your detailed call log.
    Escape takes you back to the full Messages window

Also, if you have disabled dialing from the home screen, a single press of the following keys will perform open various windows:
    W - Opens BerryWeather (BeWeather) if you have it installed
    T - Opens Tasks if installed
    U - Opens Calculator
    O - Opens Options
    A or C - Opens Contacts
    S - Opens Search
    D - Opens Memos if installed
    F - Opens Profiles
    H - Opens Help
    K - Locks it
    L - Opens Calendar
    V - Opens Saved Messages
    B - Opens the Browser (last page you visited)
    M - Opens Messages
    06-28-09 10:43 PM

WOW.....did you punch your PC after posting this? You need to relax, I don't think you understood the question
    06-28-09 11:08 PM
    very cool tip thanks, 4 blackberries later...I had no idea
    06-28-09 11:10 PM
    Excellent info I would have to add I didnt know about 75% of these
    06-29-09 12:00 AM

LOL You illiterate kook. He was talking about flipping the battery bars to percentage, NOT the signal bars.

Btw, you are missing two ? marks, one after the about and one after air...moron.
    Last edited by Hamann430; 06-29-09 at 12:20 AM.
    06-29-09 12:18 AM

Hooked on Phonics worked for me!

06-29-09 03:21 AM
    posting for subscription! excellent thread!
    06-29-09 03:49 AM
    Also, Alt-NMLL changes signal bars to signal strength in db. Not in percentage. Wrong either way.

Yeah that feature was there before. Definitely a handy shortcut. Also it switches between the last two used profiles, not so much Normal and Vibrate only.
    Actually, to be correct, it switches between any profile and Vibrate. i.e
    set to Normal
    set to Loud
    *hold q*
    goes to Vibrate

Or if you're already in Vibrate then it switches to the previous profile.

That's how it's always been on my bold anyway.
    06-29-09 04:00 AM
    Actually, to be correct, it switches between any profile and Vibrate. i.e
    set to Normal
    set to Loud
    *hold q*
    goes to Vibrate

Or if you're already in Vibrate then it switches to the previous profile.

That's how it's always been on my bold anyway.
    I never knew this tip so thought I'd try it as described by the original poster. My phone changed from normal to vibrate which wasn't the last used profile so the above explanation is the correct one according to my Bold

06-29-09 05:43 AM
    Shift + Scroll across text with trackball = Highlight
    Shift + Del = Cut
    Alt + Trackball = Copy
    Shift + Trackball = Paste

=)
    By far the best from this thread. I knew about the highlight (Just like on a PC, so easy to figure out), but I had not fooled around to figure the other ones... Awesome....

Also with the most recent OS 4.6.0.282, you can change between 2G and 3G on at&t. It is great as the battery on 2G lasts almost 3X longer, when compared to 3G.
    06-29-09 07:40 AM
    Didn't know how to copy & paste, thanks for the tip. What's with anger on this thread, some had a bad day huh ~.~

06-29-09 10:44 AM
    Cool tips I had no idea about any of these.
    06-29-09 11:51 AM
    Hold Left Alt + Shift down and press H

You'll see phone information, pin, imei, etc. You also see your battery as a percent in that screen.

Press Left Alt + Left Shift and you switch to only numbers. You don't need to keep hitting alt to press them.
    Press Left Alt + Right Shift and IT SWITCHES TO ALL CAPS. YOU GET THE IDEA NOW. LoL
    OMG It's been driving me crazy not being able to CAPS or number. Thankyouthankyou.

To avoid constant BP's try Alt+Rt.Shift+Del
    Definitely a keeper and a fave... do it every night before bed and randomly during the day.

After spending the last ten minutes trying every possible key combination this doesn't seem to be an option. What I did dicover though is if your running
    .247 and are in the sms/mms folder, a quick double tap of the menu key and you are ready to text. Also for those not aware pressing R on a text that somebody sent will set up a reply.
    So... how do I get my little hands on .247? I want to be able to turn of 3G (it's constantly switching 3G to Edge where I am and so calls get dropped and sound quality's crap... if I'm just on Edge, quality's great.) I briefly searched on forums and did Google search to no avail.
    06-29-09 12:55 PM
    Definitely a keeper and a fave... do it every night before bed and randomly during the day.
    You should try Quickpull. You can sched it to do this during the night.
    06-29-09 12:57 PM
    You should try Quickpull. You can sched it to do this during the night.
    I tried It doesn't work for me. It didn't work on my initial phone at all, but then I replaced the handset (been having crappy luck...) and at least the pull itself works, but since I discovered the shortcut from a reply to the app I've been using that.
    06-29-09 01:01 PM
    So... how do I get my little hands on .247? I want to be able to turn of 3G (it's constantly switching 3G to Edge where I am and so calls get dropped and sound quality's crap... if I'm just on Edge, quality's great.) I briefly searched on forums and did Google search to no avail.
    So I went to Papped's website and found some goodies. Not sure what to do with them yet... but I will explore. Hooray Best forum ever. Next to like, LOL cats. But that's its own world.
    06-29-09 01:04 PM
    To avoid constant BP's try Alt+Rt.Shift+Del
    What are "BP's?"

06-30-09 12:01 AM
    What are "BP's?"

Nevermind. I reread the thread and found out....bp=battery pull

06-30-09 12:10 AM
    BP's are Battery Pulls...
    06-30-09 12:11 AM