I just found it's virtually impossible to apply a screen protector to my Bold without leaving these annoying tiny air bubbles.
    Trust me, I'm usually kind of good at this sort of thing... but o. m. g.! I've tried everything... I've been rubbing my screen with that stupid cloth for minutes on end... Applying it a millimeter at a time, but even the tiniest human cell results in an air bubble the size of a penny. It's driving me insane, I want that thing on there!
    What should i do? Apply it in a dustfree space vacuum or something?
    Help
    06-25-09 07:25 AM
    I had no problems at all with the one I got from Zagg. I just did not use alot of the solution that they provide.
    06-25-09 07:38 AM
    Put screen protector in water with a little soap. Shake off excess and apply. It won't look great at first but it will look much better once dried.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-09 07:49 AM
    solution? You mean like a lubricant or something? Maybe I'll give that one a try
    06-25-09 07:50 AM
    Put screen protector in water with a little soap. Shake off excess and apply. It won't look great at first but it will look much better once dried.
    Water+Soap+BB... Sounds scary. But I used to apply stickyfoil to my kitchen doors using that method, and that worked pretty well. Let me think this over
    06-25-09 07:54 AM
    I have a privacy screen and would that method work to reapply it? And can it be applied over the zagg?
    06-25-09 08:09 AM
    The Zagg screen protector is great! i have it on my storm and you can't even tell it's on. I have the full body one. it covers everything. It comes with a little spray bottle to help you install the protector and a squeegee to get out the air bubbles. go to their web site and check it out.
    06-25-09 08:22 AM
    ok, i just tried the soap and water method, had to re-apply it a few times, but it's on there now... without air bubbles! works great, thanks
    06-25-09 08:26 AM
    I had the same problem with my wife's phone. I tried and tried only to realize that there was already a screen protector on her phone! Go figure.
    06-25-09 08:26 AM
    I'm the anal type when it comes to my "toys." Screen Protectors is one I can't be bothered with. I'm guessing it with drive me nuts too. LOL
    06-25-09 08:54 AM
    Is it the thicker PET material cling screen protector?

The best way to put these on is in a steamy bathroom. the steam prevents the dust from floating around in the air. The dust is what causes the "bubbles".

When I apply this method, they are always flawless and people can't even tell there is a screen protector on the device at all.
    06-25-09 09:04 AM
    I've Got The Zagg One On My Bold. No Lumps Or Bumps.
    06-28-09 01:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD