Home CrackBerry Q&A > BlackBerry Bold Series

Is there a youtube on BlackBerry bold?

Asked: Sep 04 2022 | 2:06 pm EDT 1955 Views 7 Answers

Hi guys. Is there a way to watch youtube on BlackBerry bold 9700, like unofficial app client or browser that can do it? I tried opera mini and it dont have play "triangle" am I doing something wrong?

More Answers

Sep 04 2022 | 2:15 pm EDT conite

Hi guys. Is there a way to watch youtube on BlackBerry bold 9700, like unofficial app client or browser that can do it? I tried opera mini and it dont have play "triangle" am I doing something wrong?
No.

Sep 05 2022 | 9:40 am EDT idssteve

Watched a LOT of YT on Bold99 over the yrs. YT has "updated" since. BBOS has not. Still sorely miss Bold. NOthing holds a candle. Imo.

Sep 05 2022 | 10:53 am EDT Chuck Finley69

Watched a LOT of YT on Bold99 over the yrs. YT has "updated" since. BBOS has not. Still sorely miss Bold. NOthing holds a candle. Imo.
I remember watching YT on Bold and wouldn't be able to now. A 4.5" or 5" screen is bad enough.....

I remember marveling at the major advancements from the 8700 to 9900 with the various devices in between. Seems like yesterday and seeing my daughters reminds me otherwise. A literal and real lifetime..

Sep 05 2022 | 11:37 am EDT idssteve

I remember watching YT on Bold and wouldn't be able to now. A 4.5" or 5" screen is bad enough.....

I remember marveling at the major advancements from the 8700 to 9900 with the various devices in between. Seems like yesterday and seeing my daughters reminds me otherwise. A literal and real lifetime..
Well, the few times i ever wanted larger screen, 100" conference room screen sufficed. Mostly. 99% of my usecase? As some Native Americans marveled at how Europeans built huge fires and sat further away... i just used smaller screens and sat closer... lol

Sep 06 2022 | 1:46 pm EDT Laura Knotek

Well, the few times i ever wanted larger screen, 100" conference room screen sufficed. Mostly. 99% of my usecase? As some Native Americans marveled at how Europeans built huge fires and sat further away... i just used smaller screens and sat closer... lol
Steve, do you use a mechanical keyboard with a desktop PC? If so, what type of switch do you like? I'm thinking of getting a brown mechanical switch keyboard.

Nov 12 2022 | 9:59 am EST Phat the Saigonese

I don't think so... Even if it's there, I wouldn't wanna hurt my eyes watching on a little screen...

Nov 14 2022 | 12:58 am EST SAVVYSCLUTTER

Try visiting phoneky.com/videos in BB Browser. This is a different site to YouTube.