Received my 8900 trackball the other day along with a new midplate (for those who remember my thread about the left side button not working it solved it )

Anyways, i've noticed ever since i changed out the BOLD trackball to the 8900 one using it has been slow. As in when i scroll around it takes more swipes to get to a certain area.

What i have done was changed the track horizontal and vertical to 100 and that solved that. But in the browser it takes forever now to scroll around up and down left and right.

Is there a WRONG way to install the ball??

I purchased a new bezel and will change it around once it comes in. I have two broken screws in the bezel and its a little annoying.
    06-18-09 08:17 AM
    In the browser use the space bar it'll go faster for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-09 08:38 AM
    Thank you king bear. I am having multiple problems with scrolling down. I have been enter while in a viigo feed but wasn't sure of a more generic method that would work for browsing and you havr found it. Thanks again

06-18-09 08:44 AM
    Yea i use the space bar to scroll down but say for instance on WAP crackberry forum site, it takes longer to scroll to a topic or a thread.

I am just wondering if there is anything else that can be done to have the trackball back to normal.
    06-18-09 09:02 AM
    Yes, you can put the ball in wrong! I've got pics, gimme a minute...

06-18-09 09:24 AM
    Not the clearest pics but you should be able to see the tabs http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/no-...out-me-240972/
    EDIT: Also, check for flat spots on your rollers.
    Last edited by maxiang; 06-18-09 at 09:38 AM.
    06-18-09 09:32 AM
    ahh okay cool thanks dude!!

Will def check this out later
    06-18-09 02:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD