I am on the At&t network. I keep getting these private calls on my phone and it's driving me crazy
    07-05-09 03:15 AM
    click on ignore
    07-05-09 03:44 AM
    click on ignore
    Not really a usefull suggestion. Does any program block them, or is there some sort of setting on a bberry that does it?
    07-08-09 10:27 AM
    search: callsblocker
    07-08-09 10:34 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...umbers-259932/

Read all the posts below too though, as there is a bug to the free app. Apparently (though I haven't tested this myself yet, keep meaning to, just to see if it does on mine or not), when holstered the app lets the calls through and also answers them automatically.

There are, if that annoys you, paid apps without this bug though.
    Also, you might want to try doing a search before you post - when I did there were about 7 or 8 posts about this you could read from, and see all of the already-suggested suggestions. Some of these threads were created in a matter of 5 days ago.
    07-08-09 10:38 AM
    YouMail also works.
    07-08-09 10:40 AM
    YouMail also works.
    Youmail will not block the call, just prevent a vm from being left.
    07-08-09 10:46 AM
    Yeah, and if you combine these two (callsblocker + Youmail) you will be unstoppable. Although, all of this conversation is had, plus more, in this thread, OP: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...umbers-259932/
    07-08-09 10:52 AM
    Mine works to block unlisted numbers. They vibrate, no ring and get ditched and they can't leave a message.
    07-08-09 10:55 AM
    Just answer it and tell them to f*** off lol
    07-10-09 02:07 PM
    have you ever answered to see who it is? if it's a telemarketer, you could try the national Do Not Call registry. i used to always get calls from insurance people and loan people until i added my number...literally haven't had a single one since.
    07-10-09 02:29 PM
    Mine works to block unlisted numbers. They vibrate, no ring and get ditched and they can't leave a message.
    Youmail cannot block any calls. Youmail can only ditch numbers, meaning not allow the caller to leave a message. But your phone WILL ring.
    07-10-09 03:55 PM
    Don't know if this works on Cells but a buddy of mine got his carrier to block all private in-bound calls on his landline.
    Might wanna give your carrier a call and see whats up
    07-10-09 04:00 PM
    Don't know if this works on Cells but a buddy of mine got his carrier to block all private in-bound calls on his landline.
    Might wanna give your carrier a call and see whats up
    Doesn't work on mobile phones....
    07-10-09 04:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD