Trying to use now line app as my primary messenger app because of whatsapp news. Anyone using it?
    That app is so wonderful, voice calls so perfect but there is one problem. It loosing internet connection so often.
    If there is a solution to make Line app more stable, would be great.
    Sorry for my English...
    02-01-17 07:57 AM
    Are you really using it on a Bold 9900? If so, probably not much of anything you can do. Pretty sure the app isn't even fully being developed any further at this point. As terrible as it sounds, your lucky it even still works.
    02-02-17 02:27 PM
    Oh wow, line was just released 10/2016 on bbw for bold. Geesh! Bold is still getting apps? And it's only 3mb. I might be tempted to download it just to see how it works.

The Guide is definitive. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
    02-02-17 02:49 PM
    The last time I used LINE in the summer I had some bad freezing and I just got fed up with it. Even on the iphone it had issues, but less of them.

I'm going to have to convince my people to install BBM or they will be limited to me contacting them in the browser version of Facebook, which actually still works perfectly for me.

Still curious about whatsapp and will try to work it also

-sent from a beautiful Bold 9900
    02-02-17 03:27 PM
    The last time I used LINE in the summer I had some bad freezing and I just got fed up with it. Even on the iphone it had issues, but less of them.

I'm going to have to convince my people to install BBM or they will be limited to me contacting them in the browser version of Facebook, which actually still works perfectly for me.

Still curious about whatsapp and will try to work it also

l like to use BBM and I used it a lot on my q10. But now my primary device is Bold 9900. I'm using it without Bis, thats why I'm searching alternative messenger.
    anon(9721108) likes this.
    02-03-17 09:16 AM
    l like to use BBM and I used it a lot on my q10. But now my primary device is Bold 9900. I'm using it without Bis, thats why I'm searching alternative messenger.
    One possibility that works on every platform I know of is Jabber. IM+ allows you to set up a Jabber account on the 9900. Convincing your friends and family to switch to Jabber is the hard part.

Sent from mTalk
    She1k likes this.
    02-04-17 07:16 AM
    Ya tell me about it. I can't convince a few important people I talk to daily to install BBM so I have had to install KakaoTalk. I bet no one heard of that one before.....it is Korean, yes KOREAN, and a pretty good messenger at that....

02-05-17 03:34 PM
    Both Line and Kakao are Korean.

Unfortunately those two apps are used by most of Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and a significant portion of South East Asia. They work like garbage or are not available for BB10/BBOS.

One of the reasons I'm switching to Android with the Mercury.
    02-05-17 04:39 PM
    works absolutely BEAUTIFUL on the iphone. So I wish you wouldn't "generalize" like that for everyone.

I had KIK too but just had too many

02-05-17 09:13 PM
    works absolutely BEAUTIFUL on the iphone. So I wish you wouldn't "generalize" like that for everyone.

I had KIK too but just had too many

I never said it didn't work on the iPhone...
    02-06-17 12:53 AM
    I never said it didn't work on the iPhone...
    I read tonite that Viber made some updates. Also some news is that on Friday Whatsapp had a weakness in their encryption and hackers took advantage of the situation.
    02-06-17 01:43 AM
    Trying to use now line app as my primary messenger app because of whatsapp news. Anyone using it?
    That app is so wonderful, voice calls so perfect but there is one problem. It loosing internet connection so often.
    If there is a solution to make Line app more stable, would be great.
    Sorry for my English...
    The solution is to get a dtek 50 or wait for the Mercury
    02-06-17 03:19 AM
    I read tonite that Viber made some updates. Also some news is that on Friday Whatsapp had a weakness in their encryption and hackers took advantage of the situation.
    I'm so confused. Are we having two different conversations?
    02-06-17 07:57 AM
    I'm so confused. Are we having two different conversations?
    And I thought we settled the first convo, just moving foreword.
    02-06-17 08:46 AM