So I'm tired of the slow times of Bolt and how Opera doesn't load all the images? So I turned to my normal browser. My problem is that I always use my phone to browse forums. Now I'm trying this on the page view on normal forums (non mobile friendly) and I need to scroll back and forth a thousand times to read a paragraph. Whenever I use it in column view, the actual posts look great but browsing for that is horrible. Nothing is in line or anything.

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-20-09 09:35 PM
    Not really clear on your situation.
    Are you referring to CB? are you aware that there is a mobile site for CB?
    Did you know that the space bar= page down and alt space= page up?

T= top of page B = bottom of page

and lastly have you tried this?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/sol...viewing-93295/
    06-20-09 09:50 PM
    Nah just normal forums, like car forums that I go on quite often. I know those shorcuts but my problem isn't going up and down but its that I need to zoom in far enough that I read 10 words then need to scroll to the right, etc.

Thanks for the tips though.

06-20-09 09:57 PM
    Opera mobile view works great. No side scroll and good layout imho.

06-21-09 01:25 AM
    I press 7 when I'm going to read something on a forum

06-21-09 02:56 AM
    I'm pretty sure I know what your getting at here

As the poster above says, when reading a forum just hit the Z key to go to column view then hit z again to go back to normal view.

Even better than that, if you have a site like say crackberry that you visit a lot, when you bookmark it go into the options edit bookmark then go down to view and change to column, now every time you visit that bookmark you will switch to column view, if you edit your regulars for normal or column you wont have to switch manually.

Hope that helps
    06-21-09 06:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD