Hi everyone

I just bought the Bold 9900 and i went to the App World and they said to download the new version and i did and reboot the mobile! After that i went to the app world and start downloading Whatts App.
    A message showed up saying "There was a problem during installation, please try again"
    so I tried again but i didn't work I tried downloading other apps but the same happend!
    Can someone please help me!
    09-09-12 02:21 PM
    try this

From the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone, click Options > Security > Security Wipe.

Select the appropriate check boxes to remove data and applications as intended.
    Type blackberry, and click Wipe Data.

note: before doing this make sure you backup tru desktop manager, then re-download app world
    09-09-12 02:28 PM
    Hi everyone

I just bought the Bold 9900 and i went to the App World and they said to download the new version and i did and reboot the mobile! After that i went to the app world and start downloading Whatts App.
    A message showed up saying "There was a problem during installation, please try again"
    so I tried again but i didn't work I tried downloading other apps but the same happend!
    Can someone please help me!
    it happens to me sometimes, but only when the quality signal is error. try find a good spot that provide good quality signal, or using wi-fi. it helps me
    09-09-12 02:49 PM
    I'm wondering if you have a BIS plan. That error is common with people who haven't purchased one. Without a BIS data plan (from your cellular carrier/service provider), a BlackBerry is a old fashioned cell phone (calls & text) with a WiFi browser and without BBM and all the other features of a BlackBerry.
    09-09-12 05:53 PM
    I was just able to solve this on my 9320. It was driving me nuts after several security wipes and Firmware change.

You need to completely wipe the handheld using "JL_Cmder".

After this, you will see the error 507 on screen.

Just open your Blackberry Desktop manager and allow the prog to "update" and detect the lastest firmware that is available.

I noticed also that the basic programs were installed, so I had to download the APPWORLD, and download everything, including BBM.

Hope this helps.
    03-02-13 05:23 AM
    I was the same problem when I tryed to install Facebook V.4.2.0.10... with Blackberry World I have unistalled the Facebook (old version) application and after reset my cellphone have installed without problem. Bye from Argentina
    01-23-14 05:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD