This is incredibly frustrating and stupid of both me and RIM. I recently received a company 9900 which has been synced with all of the enterprise accounts. I go ahead and download a few apps and open BBM to send a few messages, and since this is the first time I've simultaneously had two phones, sign in with my usual BBID login after being prompted, thinking I would (or could) just sign out and create a proper login later.

Now I can't use BBM on both phones at the same time because I cannot have the same BBID on two phones. I thought I could just sign out and use a new BBID, but after doing some research online it turns out it appears the only solution is a full device wipe. The problem is I cannot go ahead and just security wipe this thing, I would have to go through IT which would be a huge PITA in my organization (it was hard enough getting a phone in the first place). Is there absolutely NO workaround whatsoever? Can I keep the enterprise email/calendar accounts and settings and change the BBID somehow?
    04-11-13 02:24 AM
    Nevermind, i just wiped it anyway and will give back the phone to IT.
    Last edited by svelt; 04-11-13 at 02:50 AM.
    04-11-13 02:29 AM