I know I had an issue with mine crashing several times up until the O/S update came out back in october or so, but that fixed the problem for me and made some things much quicker too (navigating from icon to icon and webpage downloads witht he browser).

I have a friend that seems to have a problem with her bold crashing frequently, maybe over a few times a week? I've asked her several times if she's done the OS update and I haven't gotten a straight answer. I'm guessing she hasn't, but if she has and this is still continuing...im curious to know if its happening to others too?

Thanks.
    03-12-09 08:20 PM
    I don't know. Mine very rarely does it now. When I first got it in December it was much more frequent, but now-a-days, since I've been on OS .216, everything's pretty smooth.
    03-12-09 08:36 PM
    My Bold was resetting frequently when I was Google Maps with Latitude. However, once I deleted that, it was back to proper working order. It could be a new app as well.
    03-12-09 08:40 PM
    Mine started shutting off on it's own just over 2 weeks ago. I deleted an app and it stopped. I'm still using .162 but that wasn't the problem. I would ask her what apps she is running and go from there.
    03-12-09 08:47 PM
    Mine started shutting off on it's own just over 2 weeks ago. I deleted an app and it stopped. I'm still using .162 but that wasn't the problem. I would ask her what apps she is running and go from there.
    I concur. That would be the best course of action.
    03-12-09 08:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD