Iv been waiting and waiting for this foeverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, is their any word on when its going to happen?

And, is their any GOOD alternative that works where I can log into skype/make calls?

Thanks
    10-18-11 01:43 PM
    guess thats a negative
    10-19-11 09:30 AM
    Verizon has an exclusive contract with Skype.

It reportedly has a few years left to go on it.
    10-19-11 11:09 AM
    IM+ allows you 30m of chat for free per day i think. Pro allows you full time skype.
    they have "push to call" on skype, and i highly doubt it anyone will ever succeed making a flawless skype client for blackberry hand helds..
    10-19-11 11:15 AM
    IM+ allows you 30m of chat for free per day i think. Pro allows you full time skype.
    they have "push to call" on skype, and i highly doubt it anyone will ever succeed making a flawless skype client for blackberry hand helds..
    Yea Iv known about Im+ for a while and have always meant to get it, but every time I see the price for it, im like....maybe another time..19.99 is quite expensive but I guess if their isnt any other app, its worth it. You said you can call people with the skype function in IM+?

Iv also came across IM+ Talk: with free VoIP calls

whats the difference between the 2?
    Last edited by Chris38526; 10-19-11 at 12:10 PM.
    10-19-11 12:06 PM
    i dont recommend to use it for calls..
    its "Push to talk" like a com radio you know.. it reports a snippet, and sends it.. and other part will have to do the same i guess.. so its not actual calls..
    10-19-11 01:26 PM
    i dont recommend to use it for calls..
    its "Push to talk" like a com radio you know.. it reports a snippet, and sends it.. and other part will have to do the same i guess.. so its not actual calls..
    Well that effin blows....lol. Oh well, at least the IM feature is good.
    10-19-11 01:28 PM
    pending on where you live, maybe a skype to go number is better?
    Skype To Go - Skype Number - Skype

ive tried it, works well. charges from your credit, and you call a local number where you live, and select like 1-6 whom to call from your speed dial.
    10-20-11 08:52 AM
    3UK also has a lock on skype. If you had searched, there are dozens of skype threads. :P

Skype to go, is a great idea. IM+, definitely.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-11 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD