I have never had problems with getting notified when I get text messages till today?? NO tone? I do not have my phone set to quiet or mute I have done a battery pull, it worked for an hour and now NO tone again any ideas?
    10-07-09 05:17 PM
    May be uve personalized ringtone for that particular contact to mute or silence. Is it the same with all the texts u receive or from a particular contact?I don't know how that can be done but I read it somewhere in this forum. Try searching. all the best.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-09 06:11 PM
    I have checked all of my profiles and it seems to work 50% of the time? Nothing is set to mute and it is happening with all of my contacts?
    10-07-09 06:21 PM
    Ok so that is a strange abnormal problem u have.whatever issue that might be solved by reinstalling or upgrading os. U cud do that if ur comfortable with changing os.well that wud be the last choice.

10-07-09 06:39 PM
    Ok so that is a strange abnormal problem u have.whatever issue that might be solved by reinstalling or upgrading os. U cud do that if ur comfortable with changing os.well that wud be the last choice.

I know, it is very strange indeed. I was wondering if sending the service books again would help, or are they just for email issues? I just upgraded to OS 4.6.0.301 and I would hate to do another upgrade
    10-07-09 06:53 PM
    Hmm...Does it have anything to do with servicebook? Well who knows give it a try.maybe that wud solve ur problem.all the best.

10-07-09 07:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD