My gf's bold won't scroll up to view previouse sent and receivedtext when she views her text.messages. I can't see any difference between our settings. If I switch between line and bublle mode she can scroll fine for a while then it just stops. Any help would be apprecated
    11-22-11 08:00 AM
    I've had this problem as well. sometime it doesn't go up, sometimes it does. can't explain it annoying at times.
    11-22-11 08:26 AM
    for a while I thought that if I open the sms from the notification bar it won't work but now I'm not too sure anymore.
    11-22-11 11:03 AM
    I had that for a while on the stock Bell OS, I updated to .503 and it hasn't done it since.
    11-22-11 02:49 PM
    I have the BB 9360 and have this problem all the time for whatever reason. I thought it was perhaps some sort of button I was pushing to perhaps 'lock' the message, but I don't even know if that's possible! I find that if I go into the message, click the track pad and then click 'view', once i can see my 'recent activity' and see the last text I sent, I click on that message, it takes me BACK to the text messages and THEN I can scroll up. It seems to fix the problem. I have no idea why!

Hope that's some sort of help =D
    10-22-12 06:39 PM
    I think if you open
    Messages/Options/Message Display and Actions and under Display Style change it to "Group by Subject" that should solve your issue.
    10-23-12 10:01 PM
    go in message option> tick on combine sequential message... I was having the same problem but it worked for me!

Hope it works!
    01-10-14 03:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD