find a longggggg text thread, scroll up a bit in it then try to get into the thread. does it work ? i have to press the trackpad or enter button a million times for it to get in.

i think it's running .545
    06-24-10 11:51 AM
    What do you mean "find a long text thread, scroll up a bit then try to get into the thread?" You mean to reply?
    06-24-10 11:56 AM
    ive had issues opening the thread after a long conversation.. just delete them after a while, or, battery pull, usually works for me
    06-24-10 12:09 PM
    What do you mean "find a long text thread, scroll up a bit then try to get into the thread?" You mean to reply?
    find a long text thread. one that has been there for a few months or something, scroll up from the ending, maybe a week or two.. exit the thread by pressing back, try to go back in.

Khial, hate the thought of having to delete.
    06-24-10 01:16 PM
    Maybe its an OS issue, bc I have a text conversation from over a month ago and tried many different things and I couldn't replicate the problem you're talking about. When I go back into the thread no matter where my cursor was last, it always takes me right back to the reply box.

Tmobile just released .714 that is pretty stable, you should give that a try.
    06-24-10 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD