If you warranty your phone within 30 days of buying it from AT&T will they just swap you and give you a new one at the store or will I have to wait for a refurb??
    07-15-09 06:19 PM
    If it were purchased NEW from an ATT sales channel and not a reseller like Radio Shack then yes, you can take the phone along with all packaging materials and sales receipts to the local ATT store and exchange it out. Otherwise you will need to return to the original POS to exchange.
    07-15-09 07:03 PM
    I have heard of people getting refurbs for warranty coverage in the past

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-09 07:20 PM
    Alright I bought it from AT&T so hopefully they will be able to swap me for a new phone instead of a refurb.
    07-15-09 07:30 PM
    Alright I bought it from AT&T so hopefully they will be able to swap me for a new phone instead of a refurb.
    If you are within your 30 days than they will exchange for a new phone right then and there... Out of 30 days you have to contact corp. and you will receive a refurb.
    07-15-09 07:49 PM
    If you are within your 30 days than they will exchange for a new phone right then and there... Out of 30 days you have to contact corp. and you will receive a refurb.
    yep if you are within thirty days an exchange for a new one no questions asked
    07-15-09 10:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD