You mean "nothing"? That's about it at the moment. Other than actually handing out bolds at the SF party, not much relevant info.

OK, I think there are a helluva lot of people here who have built up their own Bold frenzy to the point where they're going to be hella disappointed when they get one in their hands and realize it isn't the Second Coming. It's pretty, it's friggin' fast, it has a great keyboard and screen, but I foresee a whole lotta bitchin' when it finally sinks in that the _real_ capabilities aren't that much more advanced than your current Curve/Pearl/88xx.

Evolution not Revolution is the best phrase I've ever heard to describe it. When I got my first Bold, I went through a period of disappointment when I finally admitted to myself it was just another BB. I've since bought and sold a few, and am currently using my 8820 while waiting for another personal-use unit to show up in a few hours. In all honesty, the 8820 does 90% of what the Bold does, and if it weren't for the quieter keyboard and faster speed of the Bold, I would seriously consider offloading this unit and sticking with the 8820. Oh, and the camera; that's nice too.

Good luck with the buildup and anticipation, I hope everyone's wishes for what the Bold is come true.

-Eric

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This may be true but i am new to BB, so its going to be all the hype. i just got a hand me down pearl last month to get acquainted with the BB so ill be really excited to get my hand on this mofo. Anything is better than the Blackjack 1
    10-22-08 06:36 AM
    and the wait continues... i hope i will be seeing some good news by today or maybe a release? haha
    10-22-08 06:40 AM
    im bringing my skinz and mem card to work with me just in cast
    10-22-08 07:00 AM
    good morning everyone. Let the games begin

10-22-08 07:04 AM
    Haha yup, it'll be another long day of suspense waiting for the Bold and any new info.

10-22-08 07:06 AM
    Waiting patiently...
    10-22-08 07:25 AM
    Just wanted to clock in....

I think the fact that Bolds were handed out last night is very good news. Now hopefully Scott will have some good news for the rest of us.
    10-22-08 07:28 AM
    I got my ATT rep calling me as soon as it gets to his store. So im prepared to not go to work...lol This suspense is fricken killing me!
    10-22-08 07:31 AM
    good morning everyone...ill be at work at 845 and ill see what i can get you guys this morning....they handed out the bolds at the SF launch party?
    10-22-08 07:32 AM
    yes they handed them out

10-22-08 07:36 AM
    good morning everyone...ill be at work at 845 and ill see what i can get you guys this morning....they handed out the bolds at the SF launch party?
    Yes they surely did Scott and here is the link:

AT&T Bold Launch in SanFran is Huge | BlackBerryNews.com
    10-22-08 07:36 AM
    Morning everyone. I have my work on stand by. They know if I just start running towards the door, I am going to get my bold. Lets see what happens today
    10-22-08 07:38 AM
    thats a really good sign then
    10-22-08 07:45 AM
    thats a really good sign then
    I definitely agree. I'm ready for whenever it drops I would love for it to be today, but my mind is saying either Friday or Monday.
    10-22-08 07:46 AM
    Good morning. Lurker here. I was watching yesterdays drama without comment. I will probably do the same today. However, as soon as Scott tells us that he has a Bold in his hot hand, I intend to visit him at his store.

Have fun!
    10-22-08 07:56 AM
    Morning everyone. I have my work on stand by. They know if I just start running towards the door, I am going to get my bold. Lets see what happens today
    Good morning. Buddha, you are so lucky to be able to run for the Bold. If I did that at work I had better be verrrrryyyyyyy sick or not come back. ome to think of it I just about am making myself sick......with anticipation.

Hope today is the lucky day!
    10-22-08 07:56 AM
    Clocking in...keeping my fingers crossed
    10-22-08 07:57 AM
    Well, I am heading to bed right when the fun really starts! I am in Japan this week-I will try to get a few hours sleep. Hopefully when I wake up, I see great news!!!!
    10-22-08 08:08 AM

This picture makes me happy!!!!
    10-22-08 08:09 AM

This picture makes me happy!!!!
    It's like a dream come true to finally see the BOLD in an AT&T box. I did a quick search on CL and sure enough someone has already posted theirs up for sale already in San Fran Blackberry Bold.
    10-22-08 08:13 AM
    okay, Im in for another day of living on the edge of a blackberry charged rage!!! That is until scott gives us the great news!!!! Uh, right Scott???
    10-22-08 08:17 AM
    and they destroyed the box, haha
    10-22-08 08:18 AM
    I guess ill give him a prank call because im jealous he has the phone
    you go0t it khart, im in my store waiting for a manager to get here so they can run it
    Hello all, not a big poster on here due to the fact all my questions and concerns are usually answered without the effort. Which in a funny way is awesome. Love this site. Long time BB user, and My Pearl will take a dump any day. Waiting on it to stop tickin is as bad as waiting on a Bold.
    Lets all hold hands in a circle and chant Scotts name, hoping the BB gods bless him with some answers and good news. I will be walking out of work taking the rest of the day off at the blink of any news i can get my hands on one!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let me tell you again Scotts you are very well appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-22-08 08:20 AM
1,443 ... 4445464748 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD