You might be right, god forbid they advertise something that may take away sales of their beloved iphone.
    10-21-08 05:41 PM
    I start a new job tomorrow and I will be rolling out BES server. I am waiting on this bold and have been reading this thread since the beginning lurking lol.
    How can i be a crackberry addict already without even owning a blackberry!!!
    10-21-08 05:42 PM
    because it's that addicting
    10-21-08 05:43 PM
    I guess so huh haha. I just can't wait for this phone so i can stop looking back and forth between here, BGR, and ATT's website waiting for something to jump out and say, "Bold's here...come and get it"
    10-21-08 05:46 PM
    me too!! haha thats all I do is I'm waiting for that one person to say they found it or its out
    10-21-08 05:49 PM
    haha we are pathetic, but hey...itll be worth it.
    10-21-08 05:57 PM
    I know as long as it's worth it I'll be happy
    10-21-08 06:00 PM
    Wow. You all have serious issues.

Then again, I did just read 61 pages of posts to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I wouldn't look for it before the 27th. Just sayin.

*hides AT&T shirt*

Nope...I uh...just thought it was a cool shirt, I don't work there...*looks innocent*

In all seriousness I'm gonna follow this thread, and do liek Scott does. Any intel drops and you all will be posted.

So now you've got 2 working for ya.
    10-21-08 06:00 PM

Then again, I did just read 61 pages of posts to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I wouldn't look for it before the 27th. Just sayin.

*hides AT&T shirt*

Nope...I uh...just thought it was a cool shirt, I don't work there...*looks innocent*

In all seriousness I'm gonna follow this thread, and do liek Scott does. Any intel drops and you all will be posted.

So now you've got 2 working for ya.
    haha thanks dude you know you want the bold too lol
    10-21-08 06:01 PM
    Yeah, who says I'm not already rocking said bold?
    10-21-08 06:05 PM
    awe don't taunt
    10-21-08 06:06 PM
    Okay, that was cruel. I am in fact NOT using the bold.

Much to my utter dismay.

Now, MY higher ups have given me 2 different dates, one being October 27th, and the other being November 2nd.

However, I have heard that a few of my stores received a dummy phone for the Bold this week, so there's also some potential validity to possibly seeing this thing go live this week.
    10-21-08 06:10 PM
    I've never been so glued to a thread...I read each post hoping there's some definite info. Thank goodness I work from home, I'd have been fired at an office by now.
    10-21-08 06:10 PM
    I have been reading this all day and I don't even know if I can afford a bold yet, but I want it so bad!
    10-21-08 06:16 PM

Haha, completely agree with you, I was up to about page 57 before I realized the same thing.

I just got off the phone with AT&T regarding my eligibility for an upgrade and found out I qualify...plus just got a rate discount because my company offers it. Now only if this damn phone would come out, I could actually have something to look forward to and get rid of my banged up iphone!
    10-21-08 06:19 PM
    I posted in this thread at 10:30am this morning and there were only 500 posts in this thread.

If this keeps up, we're gonna crash the crackberry servers soon lol.
    10-21-08 06:21 PM
    hah, no word yet on the SKU...im awaiting what my manager found out
    10-21-08 06:22 PM
    Just curious but has anyone tried calling ATT, threatening to cancel their contract and go to Verizon or somewhere else unless they give u some definitive info on the Bold. I know it's a long shot but figured to ask.
    10-21-08 06:23 PM
    ill try that now, standby
    10-21-08 06:24 PM
    Thanks for a good 30+ minutes of reading in this action/adventure thread!

I won't tape a football game to watch later because I feel stupid cheering for a team when the outcome has already been decided . . . and yet I read through 40 pages of this thread, on pins & needles over the eBay developments. Urgh!

I'm striving to be patient . . . was doing OK until my (ancient) iPAQ up and died on me last week. I'm used to carrying my Outlook contacts and calendar with me - it's weird to lose that ability. It scares me to be out of town without having that information at my fingertips. Thus, my interest in a Bold release date has just increased dramatically.

Thanks for keeping this thread interesting, informative, and positive. You guys are the best - I <3 Crackberry.com!
    10-21-08 06:27 PM
    This probably is one of the most epic "release" threads of all time.
    10-21-08 06:33 PM
    Just curious but has anyone tried calling ATT, threatening to cancel their contract and go to Verizon or somewhere else unless they give u some definitive info on the Bold. I know it's a long shot but figured to ask.
    i just did. apparently, they dontt care
    Last edited by Mightyjohn; 10-21-08 at 11:08 PM.
    10-21-08 06:34 PM
    pm me for news
    10-21-08 06:37 PM
    Work is over and I am home now and so glad to be back. I had to read about 4 pages to get current. I hope we get some news on the big day. I am dying to get it but, as has been said before, if I knew the true release/sale date I would feel so much better.
    10-21-08 06:38 PM
    Well, look at it this way...Calling AT&T and threatening to cancel because you can't get a phone? Good for you.

They're NOT going to care. You've instantly made yourself sound like a **** (not trying to offend, but lets be honest) so you've made them pretty much not care one way or the other. I've had reps that get customers that do that and just say sorry, disconnect their service, assess the ETF and try to end the call.

Don't bluff unless you're ready for someone to call it.
    10-21-08 06:39 PM
1,443 ... 3536373839 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD