she's soo dumb. I can imagine anyone who calls she would give a bunch of bs to them.
    yup. well, she has to have a little fun somehow. and with the number of people probably calling in and asking, she probably has fun telling them all different things. last time i physically went to the at&t store, the guy was like, "you were like the 10th person to come in and ask me that question today"... looks like i may have to fight for one here in DC, i have competition to get one on the exact day it comes out!
    10-21-08 01:50 PM
    no, no... see, it was all the same rep the best we could tell! she kept giving us different answers everytime we called! that's what made it comical.
    Well that just proves they don't know jack and we shouldn't trust the sales reps
    10-21-08 01:51 PM
    I hate waiting in general. I've never waited so long for a dam phone. I hope this is worth waiting. I would be so mad if I don't like it but we'll see...
    Gives us something (other than vacation and paychecks) to anticipate in our work-a-day lives. As for me, my mouth has been salivating for this phone since it was in its planning stages.
    10-21-08 01:55 PM
    scott we could believe. but other's don't seem to give us a nice answer
    10-21-08 01:55 PM
    Gives us something (other than vacation and paychecks) to anticipate in our work-a-day lives. As for me, my mouth has been salivating for this phone since it was in its planning stages.
    I've been waiting since I heard there was a rumor of a phone like this to come out. Very long time from now and still no sign of a Bold. feening for this phone and i'm set with the accessories now just waiting for the Bold.
    10-21-08 01:57 PM
    I know what you mean I want to believe that Scott is right but its hard lol
    10-21-08 02:02 PM
    RESPONSE FROM THE EBAY SELLER: (NO STICKER ON THE BOX)

Dear anthonyjr921,

Hi, A well-connected friend got this at a fancy blackberry event. He sports an IPhone, so this came to me by way of exchanging favors. I thought about using it, but decided it's not my thing. There?s no sticker on the box since I doubt that it was ever stocked. The pictures of the box and contents on the auction were taken by me and are exactly what will be shipped.

- underworldkid
    10-21-08 02:02 PM
    No sku number? Ugh hope is loss
    10-21-08 02:04 PM
    what about those bar codes shown in the picture on all the individual items? can scott do anything with those?

PS my pearl's box that i got last september has a SKU number on it? that's the same thing as the number under the bar code right? i have never worked in retail, lol...
    10-21-08 02:06 PM
    I heard a collective sigh at the no sticker.
    Just received the same email guys:
    Dear miss_shopaholic101,

Hi, A well-connected friend got this at a fancy blackberry event. He sports an IPhone, so this came to me by way of exchanging favors. I was going to use it, but the demand out there seems greater than my excitement for it. There?s no sticker on the box since I doubt that it was ever stocked. The pictures of the box and contents on the auction were taken by me and are exactly what will be shipped.

- underworldkid
    i know it is coming within the next week, but now i need to know the price! will it be 399 or 299 with contract?!
    Okay, being an eBay expert that I am,he claims in the auction that the box is un-opened, yet in the e-mail posted here, he says that he took the pictures himself, therefore, he's lying somewhere. Either the auction I fake and a lie, or he's lying to the people he e-mails. What's his feedback on eBay? With buying a device like this, I wouldn't settle for anything less that a 98.9% with at least 100 people posting feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 02:11 PM
    i know it is coming within the next week, but now i need to know the price! will it be 399 or 299 with contract?!
    The BGR press released said 299 w/contract...

probably after $50 MIR...

Scott...

Are there any numbers under the battery that you could run in your computer?
    10-21-08 02:11 PM
    A fancy party? Last time I checked the Launch party was a fancy party and nothing was even dropped except a "sorry but we will eventually get you one" card
    10-21-08 02:13 PM
    The BGR press released said 299 w/contract...

probably after $50 MIR...

Scott...

Are there any numbers under the battery that you could run in your computer?

lol the computer will reveal all

aghh this is so crazy

scott update us =\
    10-21-08 02:14 PM
    HE has two posts about his feedback my rule on ebay is 100% and at least 200 posts..

I would not touch this with someone elses credit card.
    10-21-08 02:16 PM
    A fancy party? Last time I checked the Launch party was a fancy party and nothing was even dropped except a "sorry but we will eventually get you one" card

having one of those card sucks even more cuz , although youll be getting one free, you probably wont buy it first day knowing youll get one eventually...like weeks after it releases...i wouldnt want that
    I'll be calling 3 local So Cal ATT stores when I go to lunch...I''ll post my feedback.
    i think the phone was stolen from the warehouse and hes using a Ebay ID he probably doesnt use much so they cant trace back to him in case he needs to delete his ID after sale
    10-21-08 02:17 PM
    if you can give me the IMEI number or the SKU i can find out a date
    10-21-08 02:19 PM
    Okay, being an eBay expert that I am,he claims in the auction that the box is un-opened, yet in the e-mail posted here, he says that he took the pictures himself, therefore, he's lying somewhere. Either the auction I fake and a lie, or he's lying to the people he e-mails. What's his feedback on eBay? With buying a device like this, I wouldn't settle for anything less that a 98.9% with at least 100 people posting feedback.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree. I purchase from eBay all the time- including my 1st Curve and BOLD accessories. He doesn't have enough history as a credible seller for me either.
    10-21-08 02:24 PM
    if you can give me the IMEI number or the SKU i can find out a date
    hey scotts, i'm not sure about AT&T's system and I highly doubt this, but these are Bestbuy's item numbers.

Supplier: AT&T Mobility
    Model: 9000
    Color: Black

SKU: 9062382
    UPC: 843163038233

In Stock Date: 10.26.2008
    Out of Stock Date: 10.26.2010

On a side note, there's no Street Date, thus if BBY were to get these, they would have no obligation to keep them in their warehouses. They would be able to put them out on the floor unless their supplier has a restriction on them which I don't know if they do or not.
    10-21-08 02:25 PM
    I'll be calling 3 local So Cal ATT stores when I go to lunch...I''ll post my feedback.
    Make sure to tell me the updates cuz I'm up in the bay area, if I get one by Friday ill be fine
    10-21-08 02:27 PM
    hey scotts, i'm not sure about AT&T's system and I highly doubt this, but these are Bestbuy's item numbers.

Supplier: AT&T Mobility
    Model: 9000
    Color: Black

SKU: 9062382
    UPC: 843163038233

In Stock Date: 10.26.2008
    Out of Stock Date: 10.26.2010

On a side note, there's no Street Date, thus if BBY were to get these, they would have no obligation to keep them in their warehouses. They would be able to put them out on the floor unless their supplier has a restriction on them which I don't know if they do or not.
    I think you just made some people wet his/her pants.
    10-21-08 02:28 PM
1,443 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD