Poor seller. Its like throwing a bologna sandwich in the middle of a bunch of bums.he has no idea what's about to hit him!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 12:40 PM
    just sent the seller a question RE: the SKU...
    10-21-08 12:41 PM
    I'll definitely send the seller an email now. I'm not only a BB addict I'm a huge Ebay addict.
    10-21-08 12:42 PM
    I emailed.
    10-21-08 12:43 PM
    its on ebay
    10-21-08 12:43 PM
    Probably not a good idea for everybody to e-mail him asking for the SKU, like nandosze said, don't scare the guy, lol
    10-21-08 12:44 PM
    BTW, seeing how it was only a 3 day auction, maybe the seller knows a little about the release date rumors too. The bidding has started. Up to $510
    10-21-08 12:44 PM
    I was at an att store yesterday replacing my brothers phone and I saw a blackberry rep at the counter with the store manager. When he received a phone call he made sure to go outside to make the call, he was carrying an att branded Bold and was trying to make sure nobody saw it. It was the first time I saw it in person, VERY NICE PHONE! I dont know why people complain about the size, it doesnt seem big at all. When he came back in I asked him if he knew when the bold was coming out and he said very soon. I kept pressing him, told him that the rumors are for this friday. He said he doesnt know. As soon as the manger went into the back to get some paper work he turned to me and said maybe this wednesday, maybe not. Lol Im hoping for today!
    Last edited by jlim2452001; 10-21-08 at 12:47 PM.
    10-21-08 12:45 PM
    Haha poor guy here is what I said

Hi There
    I know you are getting bombarded with emails I was just curious what the SKU number is on the box.
    Thanks in advance
    Kayla
    10-21-08 12:45 PM
    I was so close to e-mail the seller too but i guess not since I don't want another persons *** after him for the SKU. I can picture a few people that have already asked him for the SKU.
    10-21-08 12:46 PM
    I was at an att store yesterday replacing my brothers phone and I saw a blackberry rep at the counter with the store manager. When he received a phone call he made sure to go outside to make the call, he was carrying an att branded Bold and was trying to make sure nobody saw it. It was the first time I saw it in person, VERY NICE PHONE! When he came back in I asked him if he knew when the bold was coming out and he said very soon. I kept pressing him, told him that the rumors are for this friday. He said he doesnt know. As soon as the manger went into the back to get some paper work he turned to me and said maybe this wednesday, maybe not. Lol Im hoping for today!
    Sounds like good news
    10-21-08 12:47 PM
    Man, this is getting really intense!! I was at my store today talking with my guy and he said "As much as we've been told, most likely the end of the week but nothing is set in stone, obviously." So it's getting close....
    10-21-08 12:47 PM
    I was at an att store yesterday replacing my brothers phone and I saw a blackberry rep at the counter with the store manager. When he received a phone call he made sure to go outside to make the call, he was carrying an att branded Bold and was trying to make sure nobody saw it. It was the first time I saw it in person, VERY NICE PHONE! When he came back in I asked him if he knew when the bold was coming out and he said very soon. I kept pressing him, told him that the rumors are for this friday. He said he doesnt know. As soon as the manger went into the back to get some paper work he turned to me and said maybe this wednesday, maybe not. Lol Im hoping for today!
    that's good news. But where are the devices? =[ My hands are getting real sweaty from waiting lol
    10-21-08 12:48 PM
    OH MY GOD! haha
    Ha ha! I love that RIM people are willing to go behind att managers' backs and give info. RIM loves it's addicts more than the carriers love their contracted payers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I was at an att store yesterday replacing my brothers phone and I saw a blackberry rep at the counter with the store manager. When he received a phone call he made sure to go outside to make the call, he was carrying an att branded Bold and was trying to make sure nobody saw it. It was the first time I saw it in person, VERY NICE PHONE! I dont know why people complain about the size, it doesnt seem big at all. When he came back in I asked him if he knew when the bold was coming out and he said very soon. I kept pressing him, told him that the rumors are for this friday. He said he doesnt know. As soon as the manger went into the back to get some paper work he turned to me and said maybe this wednesday, maybe not. Lol Im hoping for today!

While it is a rumor I still and have always said Wednesday start of the World Series and you will see it in the commerical campaign.
    10-21-08 12:49 PM
    Man, this is getting really intense!! I was at my store today talking with my guy and he said "As much as we've been told, most likely the end of the week but nothing is set in stone, obviously." So it's getting close....
    end of this week is too long I WANT IT TODAY OR TOMORROW!! haha
    10-21-08 12:49 PM
    I know I know me too!! I can feel it, it's coming soon!
    10-21-08 12:50 PM
    Agreed, haha. I am ready to switch back to AT&T and get my Bold.
    10-21-08 12:50 PM
    I am ready for the Bold, I just ordered my Otterbox case a couple of days ago. My otterbox and I will be going to a local At&t store to pick up our new friend hopefully soon. LOL
    10-21-08 12:51 PM
    Ok he says he got it from a friend who attended a fancy event and the guy uses an iPhone so he traded for this somehow. No SKU yet
    10-21-08 12:51 PM
    I am ready for the Bold, I just ordered my Otterbox case a couple of days ago. My otterbox and I will be going to a local At&t store to pick up our new friend hopefully soon. LOL
    I have my case coming as well. I'm prepared I just need my new toy
    10-21-08 12:52 PM
    The Bold is not about RIM it is about ATT, they are the ones that should be hyping it.

Apple has a huge stake in what ATT sells as far as the iphone..Just a big difference in my opinion..

If you ask me ATT screwed this up from the get go, but I cannot remember them ever being huge at hyping phones..Aside from the Apple product they are selling a ton, which are crap..
    Lol. Go back a few years. They were hyping the Razr like crazy. So, I think we will eventually see the hype for the BOLD- once it is released.
    10-21-08 12:53 PM
    The Razr is such a crap phone haha
    10-21-08 12:53 PM
    This is killing me. I called the AT&T store here and they have not received their shipments yet today.
    10-21-08 12:54 PM
1,443 ... 2526272829 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD