haha, also any info i get will be posted with no hesitation
    10-17-08 10:02 PM
    haha, also any info i get will be posted with no hesitation
    thanks scotts11
    10-17-08 10:07 PM
    i hope not. honestly, i don't wanna go through the hassles of it being "out of stock".
    Seriously, if the Bold goes out of stock when I try to get one.....I really don't know what I'll do to myself. I might have to call home and tell them to hide all the sharp things from around the house.
    10-18-08 05:27 AM
    Seriously, if the Bold goes out of stock when I try to get one.....I really don't know what I'll do to myself. I might have to call home and tell them to hide all the sharp things from around the house.
    Ha ha ha. I hope it is not that serious.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-08 06:13 AM
    I dunno CBK, RIM/AT&T have a lot of ppl pis sed off... Of course the 27th is the new date, but always subject to change. I'm awaiting Phone Geek's take on the situation.

10-18-08 06:51 AM
    Like everyone else, I am weary of all the speculation and delays regarding the release...but the prospect of a glitchless Bold that rocks on AT&T's questionably efficient 3G network might be worth it after all.

I foolishly sold my trusty 8310 Curve to try the 3G iPhone (no flaming, please) and it didn't take long to realize that I am indeed a Crackberry...so I sold the iPhone a few days ago, and have been using a Moto V3xx (excellent phone...but boring as heck) while I wait out the Bold drop.

I can't wait to get back to fast, reliable email processing...excellent (I hope) RF...and the simplicity that is BlackBerry.

And I truly hope that the official Oct. 27th hoopla is fact...and not hype.
    10-18-08 06:56 AM
    going to keep the faith that oct. 27th. is the firm date. Been waiting so long. Anyone know anyone at att in cleveland, ohio? Trying to make sure I get a bold when its released.

10-18-08 07:16 AM
    Anyone else see this? "Hopefully" October 27.

RIM BlackBerry Bold AT&T release date confirmed by email

add www to product-reviews.net/2008/10/18/rim-blackberry-bold-att-release-date-confirmed-by-email/

I'm a n00b so no URL posting allowed yet.
    10-18-08 09:36 AM
    More on the Oct 27 tip:

www + engadget.com/2008/10/17/rims-blackberry-bold-hitting-atandt-on-october-27th/
    10-18-08 09:37 AM
    yes, check out post #358 in this thread, also it was reported by BGR yesterday as well.

Hopefully it's true! :-)
    10-18-08 09:49 AM
    I hope that it comes out this month because I'm starting to think that its not real like the rest of the world is just playing a joke on us, lol.

10-18-08 11:20 AM
    I went to my att store and asked them about $75 upgrade policy that they have come out with. It is true. The store manager told me it will cost me $200+75 for a bold. The manager told me the phones are ready to go. Just waiting on att approval. I hated when he told me check back in early november for the bold. I am not going to believe him.

Not a mention I also a flyer on the store manager's desk that showed a blackberry storm. It was ad for the free celluar tv. I can't belive I saw the storm on att logo flyer. Who knows what this means?
    10-18-08 05:16 PM
    Isn't the $75 fee only for early upgrades? I'm pretty sure that was already discussed in this thread. If you have an upgrade ready to use you only have to pay the $18 upgrade fee.
    10-18-08 05:19 PM
    yes, i was the one that mentioned the upgrade fee. the $75 fee is just for early upgrades.

i am not sure if there is a fee associated with all other upgrades that are done after one is eligible for an upgrade.
    10-18-08 05:39 PM
    yea i meant early upgrade. sorry for the confusion.
    10-18-08 05:43 PM
    I hope that it comes out this month because I'm starting to think that its not real like the rest of the world is just playing a joke on us, lol.

I thought I was the only one that was starting to feel that way. I'm not alone!
    10-18-08 06:46 PM
    Ha ha ha. I hope it is not that serious.

LOL! no, i was kidding, but I would probably pull some of my hair out or probably get 10 speeding tickets going to every AT&T store to try to pick one up.
    10-18-08 06:50 PM
    This is straight from a college friend and very credible source. His father works for AT&T as a corporate manager and personally asked his father to ask even higher management to confirm this.
    If this is correct, which I'm confident that it is, we will see the Bold come out from AT&T Oct 24
    Wow I hate to jump into the release date rumormill on my first post...LOL
    I talked with customer care at AT&T today 10/18/08 ask about release date they put me on hold to "speak with their Manager" LOL but he got back on the line and told me November 4th was the release date.

Murphy
    10-18-08 07:01 PM
    I thought I was the only one that was starting to feel that way. I'm not alone!
    I'm starting to think that the Bold is some magical phone that only exsists in other parts of the world. It's like a folk tale or something...
    bungaboy likes this.
    10-18-08 07:07 PM
    I'm starting to think that the Bold is some magical phone that only exsists in other parts of the world. It's like a folk tale or something...
    i guess you have been waiting for to long and about to give up.....
    10-18-08 07:10 PM
    Anybody heard from PG about the TA that was upposed to be done yesterday?
    10-18-08 07:12 PM
    i guess you have been waiting for to long and about to give up.....
    Nah. I'm fairly confident that it will be released soon. If I didn't have an upgrade I think I would have purchased an unlocked one already, but I do, so the wait continues....
    10-18-08 07:43 PM
    Wow I hate to jump into the release date rumormill on my first post...LOL
    I talked with customer care at AT&T today 10/18/08 ask about release date they put me on hold to "speak with their Manager" LOL but he got back on the line and told me November 4th was the release date.

Murphy

Yeah my dog told me November 5th. He's probably more reliable than most CSRs and managers over the phone. No one knows for sure until it is ANNOUNCED.

10/27 is what BGR says. BGR has already been wrong how many times already. Just wait for an announcement already.
    10-18-08 08:49 PM
    does anyone think it will release this week? i still have that feeling it will show up one of these days lol
    10-18-08 09:24 PM
    Yeah, I keep hearing 27th. I'm still getting one whenever it is released. It's become a quest for me
    10-18-08 10:21 PM
1,443 ... 1516171819 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD