I just don't understand why they will not give a date!!!
    Someone said they never do, but they sure as **** gave ridiculous notice on the Iphone.

Meanwhile Verizon is pimping the Storm like crazy right now. I just do not get ATT at all..maybe it is just time to jump ship, I have considered it, but before I did I would have to hear peoples views on the storm..

I just hate Verizon, so the thought of going back makes me ill. Come on ATT get it together.
    10-17-08 08:45 AM
    I may just give a shout out to mine....see what's up
    Holla at your stores to see if the shipments came in. Im going to the airport back to Chicago so ill be checking to see if anyone has any news, so i can go straight to the ATT by my crib. fingers crossed.
    10-17-08 08:53 AM
    Holla at your stores to see if the shipments came in. Im going to the airport back to Chicago so ill be checking to see if anyone has any news, so i can go straight to the ATT by my crib. fingers crossed.
    I called a corporate store, they said end of year. I called a franchise store they said end of month.
    10-17-08 09:16 AM
    I called a corporate store, they said end of year. I called a franchise store they said end of month.
    wow thats a cluster ****
    10-17-08 09:23 AM
    wow thats a cluster ****
    Amen and we didn't even get dinner
    10-17-08 09:32 AM
    I just called my local att store. I asked him Any signs of the blackberry bold yet? He responded by saying "no, the latest I heard was early november". I also called a 2nd Att store located nearby where I live, and he said "no signs, but you can check blackberry.com for live updates." Well I hope scotts is right with the warehous info and they release it at least by next week starting monday Oct 20.
    10-17-08 09:34 AM
    just called a store nearby, guy said they dont have it in stock, check back next week
    10-17-08 09:39 AM
    **update**

ITS NOT COMING OUT TODAY!, called 7 stores in NYC and all had similar answers, not in stock and not sure when it will be released.
    10-17-08 09:46 AM
    talked to cs yesterday she said 2 to 4 months but we are definately getting it. wtf! doesn't look good all about the storm i guess.
    10-17-08 09:48 AM
    This sucks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 09:50 AM
    Are we letting the hype get to us again? Should we go back & remember that the reps at the store aren't usually informed.
    10-17-08 09:53 AM
    This is why we need an official announcement from att. They need to let their customers know what's going on. This silents is only going to loose them customers!

10-17-08 09:59 AM
    This is why we need an official announcement from att. They need to let their customers know what's going on. This silents is only going to loose them customers!

Your abso-toot-a-loot-ly right! I wouldn't mind waiting another couple weeks IF I KNEW EXACTLY WHEN THE STUPID THING WAS BEING RELEASED! AT&T is just digging their own grave with these "release parties" and special events because people are being let down big time. Attendants actually expected a release date from the release party Talk about being unrealistic!

I'm a Verizon customer, waiting to make the switch to AT&T for the Bold, but if they keep the silence up, I'm not sure I want to support this TERRIBLE customer relations.
    10-17-08 10:32 AM
    I just don't understand why they will not give a date!!!
    Someone said they never do, but they sure as **** gave ridiculous notice on the Iphone.

Meanwhile Verizon is pimping the Storm like crazy right now. I just do not get ATT at all..maybe it is just time to jump ship, I have considered it, but before I did I would have to hear peoples views on the storm..

I just hate Verizon, so the thought of going back makes me ill. Come on ATT get it together.
    AT&T did NOT announce the release date for the iPhone, Steve Jobs made the announcement.
    10-17-08 10:34 AM
    Yet ATT still bent over for Apple & went for the ride.
    Would they have done the same had RIM said "The Bold WILL be released on August 25, 2008"?

But that doesn't matter anyway. All these rumors for "higher ups" or "people in the know" who say the release is near...Yet the company itself doesn't even say "Yes, we are aiming for a release sometime in October. More details to come.".
    10-17-08 10:47 AM
    ***** AT&T!

Last edited by Garz; 10-17-08 at 10:59 AM. Reason: language
    10-17-08 10:48 AM
    AT&T did NOT announce the release date for the iPhone, Steve Jobs made the announcement.
    This was in co-operation with AT&T though.
    10-17-08 10:58 AM
    ***** AT&T!

edited your post. Watch the language.

BTW people, today is suppose to be the day that At&t gives technical approval. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Does not mean it will get but there is no chance you will see the BOLD in stores this weekend.
    Last edited by Garz; 10-17-08 at 11:04 AM.
    10-17-08 11:01 AM
    Hopefully we will see the Bold next week cuz I am sick of waiting. I'm gonna upgrade my curve to 4.5 today or tomorrow so hopefully that will hold me over in case it takes longer to release.

10-17-08 11:45 AM
    All the F AT&T comments are not going to change the fact that it is still not out. As stated , the TA date is today so hopefully that's a good sign. PG has stated that the delay was due to some technical issues with the phone. I can just imagine the threads if AT&T had already released phone with the "the BOLD sucks" "I should've kept my Curve" comments. Can't really blame AT&T for no wanting to rush it to the market especially considering BBs are vital to some businesses. Going by the TA date it appears that AT&T is on schedule and we just jumped the gun because we saw it being released in other countries.
    10-17-08 11:47 AM
    i went to the store today they took my name and number down and they will call me first thing when the bold shipments come in. I hope next week is the day. she also mentioned the off contract price at 499. don't how correct she is but i think it's more than that.
    10-17-08 12:00 PM
    Dang 499 off contract would be pretty sweet if true.

10-17-08 12:10 PM
    well first off, the sarcastic comment by someone here isnt appreciated (if you dont liek my info i dont have to share anything with anyone)

This whole F AT&T this and that needs to stop also, you have to understand we are working extremely fast to fix these issues to get the phones out to everyone, so lets relax.

TA date is today (10/17) hopefully PG has good news for us, well probably all find out later.

No one has release date yet but it should be before the 10/26 best buy release date
    10-17-08 12:11 PM
    PG works for ATT?
    10-17-08 12:19 PM
    ill let him answer that
    10-17-08 12:21 PM
1,443 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD