How did u get it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-08 09:16 PM
    I got it through craigslist no joke, for $550 the only thing is that it is running 4.6.0.144 which is a pain in the ***, the other weird part about my iphone is that i dont have an FCC sticker on the inside with an IMEI, I cant figure where this thing came from, the guy i bought from said he got it from a guy selling iphones and bolds out of his car.
    10-16-08 09:21 PM
    So the event was a waste. No info..no prerelease devices...and no release date. A total let down from a comapny that has done nothing but let us down. Now hundreds of execs got dragged to an event that was nothiing new. Not good....not good at all for AT&T.

10-16-08 09:21 PM
    well, this just in...as per upper upper management...cannot disclose where i got this from, they will be releasing the device extremely soon...thats all i have for now. hope that helps
    10-16-08 09:35 PM
    Man I am so tired of their ****, how can they have this big party and not even let the people try the phone.

10-16-08 09:37 PM
    @Nirvana:

Bummed to hear that. I want the Bold and have been thinking of getting an unlocked Rogers and swapping out the bezel to achieve the unbranded look at least.

Problem is they're running anywhere from high $600's to mid 8's right now. I can afford the hit but am cheap at heart so I'm hoping that the prices would come down once ATT launches.

I'd at least like the opportunity to test that theory but if ATT can't get to market then I may have to bite the bullet.
    10-16-08 09:37 PM
    well, this just in...as per upper upper management...cannot disclose where i got this from, they will be releasing the device extremely soon...thats all i have for now. hope that helps
    Damn you.
    I've never felt this teased since before my girlfriend became my girlfriend.
    10-16-08 09:39 PM
    what's extremely soon? tomorrow?
    10-16-08 09:40 PM
    bite the bullet i did, the phone is well worth it, AT&T is useless, trust me I use to work for them (the Tilt took half a year to come out after it was said to come out)
    10-16-08 09:40 PM
    if i had the date id share it with you guys in a heart beat and any info ive gotten has been posted on this thread....if i had to guess monday the latest..but dont hold me to it
    10-16-08 09:45 PM
    thanks alot scotts11. on a side note, quick question. I have a microSD 8gig card. I wasn't able to use it on my other phone since it only supported up to 2 gigs but will i run into the same problem with teh bold?
    10-16-08 09:49 PM
    if i had the date id share it with you guys in a heart beat and any info ive gotten has been posted on this thread....if i had to guess monday the latest..but dont hold me to it
    I sure hope you are right....I'm starting to get all tingly again!
    10-16-08 09:49 PM
    i hope its the 17th or 20th. Att better release it before the storm hits the market. The bold is already lost its flavor for att customers. They might not hang tight enough for the bold. They might jump on the storm bandwagon. Come on ATT now its the perfect time!
    10-16-08 09:50 PM
    The 8 gb micro sd will work
    10-16-08 09:51 PM
    This is straight ***edited***. AT&T IS unfreaking believable. I don't know what else to say... Just really disappointed

Last edited by Garz; 10-16-08 at 11:27 PM. Reason: foul language
    10-16-08 09:53 PM
    i hope its the 17th or 20th. Att better release it before the storm hits the market. The bold is already lost its flavor for att customers. They might not hang tight enough for the bold. They might jump on the storm bandwagon. Come on ATT now its the perfect time!
    I 100% agree

10-16-08 09:53 PM
    ok, i was at this launch event in nyc and i'm just coming back on the train from upstate ny. i can't tell you how completely pissed my upper management was being invited with basically no information on any release date or let alone devices like they provided after launch parties for RIM and ROGERS. we did all get certificates for a free blackberry bold "when available" and a nice fancy black bag with a cd from "delta goodrem". Hey gotham hall was nice in nyc, they had decent food/drinks lighting. They had micheal phelps speak (no comment here). they had several people sporting bolds and walking around. Bottom line is that our CIO was with us and we will not be expanding our relationship with AT&T because of the waste of time. AT&T why not just tell your customer's the truth.
    10-16-08 09:54 PM
    Well in in NC this week and about 5 min from the corporate store. ill be calling at 9 am to see what the deal is is they got it. i hope so b/c i hav ea plane to catch back to Chicago at noon and you know i want to be that guy with this phone in the airport sporting the BOLD like my name was Kevin
    10-16-08 10:19 PM
    So I was at the NYC event as well. A complete and total letdown. A lot of waiting (over 2 hours) and it lead to a Q&A session with Michael Phelps rather than anything about the Bold. I'm disappointed in AT&T over this and am now sure my organizations business is better off with another carrier.
    10-16-08 10:19 PM
    Man what does michael phelps have to do with the Bold? And what's the point of having a launch party if you aren't going to launch the device? F**k you at&t.

10-16-08 10:20 PM
    Man what does michael phelps have to do with the Bold? And what's the point of having a launch party if you aren't going to launch the device? F**k you at&t.

Man people are starting to get very angry with AT&T. I personally think they should have delayed a launch party until they were physically ready to "launch" the device. People keep expecting this device and when they keep doing this, they're losing trust and credibility with a lot of their corporate users I'm sure.
    10-16-08 10:22 PM
    as much as i love the bold and i've been waiting for a very long time i think i am getting sick of seeing all this junk at&t is doing. i just want it to release no later than the 1st week of november.
    10-16-08 10:29 PM

My guess is because Phelps always had a BB in hand when not swimming. I think he carried a Curve all the time.
    10-16-08 10:30 PM
    Boy, this party really died........Big Gulps, huh? Alright! Well...See ya later!

My signature says the rest.
    10-16-08 10:34 PM
    lets hope it will release between tomorrow to next week. =]
    10-16-08 10:36 PM
1,443 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD