Alright, so here's my dilemma, I'm trying to figure out what I need to get out of my 16GB white iPhone 3G in order to buy a Bold outright.

Now, in Canada, isn't is $649 outright? Which is about $611 USD.

Anyone have any idea what the Bold is outright?

Or, I had one other option, my mom and dad are both eligible for upgrades (they are on MY account). I could use my mom's upgrade. Then could I just pop my SIM in and add BIS to my account?

I don't think I'll have a problem getting enough out of my iPhone 3G considering it's in perfect condition. What do you guys think?

I'm just trying to figure out a range as to what the Bold will be outright and discounted. I'd assume around 600 and 200-300?
    09-07-08 09:02 AM
    I could use my mom's upgrade. Then could I just pop my SIM in and add BIS to my account?
    Yup, just make sure the right phone goes on the right account..

I don't think I'll have a problem getting enough out of my iPhone 3G considering it's in perfect condition. What do you guys think?
    Eh..kinda iffy on what you may get for resale at this point due to the fact it's cheap with a carrier anyways, but never know..people always like to buy out of contract

I'm just trying to figure out a range as to what the Bold will be outright and discounted. I'd assume around 600 and 200-300?
    That sounds about right...$200-$300 would be a standard guess..but i'm expecting $299.99
    09-07-08 09:09 AM
    I'm not seeing the Bold being $600 here in the states. $450-$550 is going to be my guess. I would definitely use the upgrade that is available.
    09-07-08 09:15 AM
    I'm going with the $299 price after mail-in rebate and $449 regular price. AT&T is not known to go ove $500 for a Blackberry. I think this would replace the 8820.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-08 09:20 AM
    Hmm, I'll have to look into that. If I can just get a few hundred for my iPhone, I'll be happy w/ that. I just miss my Berry.

I just looked at Craigslist and Hofo BST and it looks like a lot of people are asking and getting quite a bit for an iPhone 3G.

Some people on Craigslist are asking over 700 for a 16GB, but I figured I'd just say 675 OBO. As long as it's enough to cover the BB Bold, I don't really care. lol
    Last edited by amkls704; 09-07-08 at 11:19 AM.
    09-07-08 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD