09-03-08 06:10 PM
48 12
tools
    I've given the Bold until Sept. If it doesnt go on sale by then I am going to plunk down the cash toward an E71. I hate to do it but...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-08 03:36 PM
    we all have waited this long. why settle with a different phone that you dont really want. you will hate it after the bold comes out and all the hype is justified. youll be rockin a curve while youll be reading these same fourms about how we all love it. yeah this wait sux but when it finally comes out you be an owner of BB new hottness. this will be my 1st BB so im hoping its woth the wait. ya mean
    Ya same here!
    08-02-08 03:39 PM
    Yeah and when Sept. 1st comes, and no BOLD then we'll hear, "yeah definately by mid October" I'm gettin somewhat P.O'd already, release the freakin thing already!!!!!

Lmao...that's so true I heard Aug 14th, and Sept 1st..I wish it would be August 14th because that's my bday!!!
    08-02-08 03:43 PM
    My friend works for AT&T and he has started training for the BOLD, so I would say August not Sept.
    08-03-08 12:14 PM
    I hope the Bold will release already with AT&T. My contract is expiring on my current phone and I don't want to have to buy the curve to then have to wait a whole year with AT&T to get the BOLD. I heard from other sites release date for mid sept
    08-03-08 02:57 PM
    from aug 1st to sept 20th, there is no Bold on the AT&T rebate form, the blackberry 8320 is...unless they revise the sheet it wont be out until late sept(hopefully)
    Just because it's on the most recent rebate form that we have in the stores doesn't really mean anything. If we were to put it on there and people would see it, that would only cause confusion. I personally think that it's being realease in August still. Only a feeling and a hope that I have no real hard evidence to back it up.
    08-03-08 03:53 PM
    one of my co workers (not gonna say where ) said we will possiby get them in aug. 15. DONT QUOTE ME ON THIS. either way whatever the date, im getting the first one we have in stock lol
    08-03-08 04:05 PM
    I called the Princeton NJ store. The guy said late Aug. very likely as the rollout date....
    08-03-08 04:12 PM
    I have been told so many dates. I just want to see it for sale on the att website. I think it will pop up there before it shows up in stores

08-03-08 04:17 PM
    we all have waited this long. why settle with a different phone that you dont really want. you will hate it after the bold comes out and all the hype is justified. youll be rockin a curve while youll be reading these same fourms about how we all love it. yeah this wait sux but when it finally comes out you be an owner of BB new hottness. this will be my 1st BB so im hoping its woth the wait. ya mean

You make an interesting and valid point. We're all tired of the wait. But, there nothing we can do about it. lol
    08-03-08 04:20 PM
    Maybe AT&T isn't going to offer a rebate on the bold, just a straight up new line, renewal contract pricing and no extra cash off.
    08-03-08 09:55 PM
    I find myself simultaneously enthusiastic and apathetic about the release date, to an extent. When it does come out, it will be my first smartphone, and I will be switching to AT&T. However, I am locked in to Sprint until September 16, which sucks. Sep 1 sounds like a wonderful release date to me

08-03-08 10:54 PM
    from aug 1st to sept 20th, there is no Bold on the AT&T rebate form, the blackberry 8320 is...unless they revise the sheet it wont be out until late sept(hopefully)
    Just because it's on the most recent rebate form that we have in the stores doesn't really mean anything. If we were to put it on there and people would see it, that would only cause confusion. I personally think that it's being realease in August still. Only a feeling and a hope that I have no real hard evidence to back it up.

Umm so whats with the 8320 being on there? You say they don't want to put the 9000 on there because of confusion yet they have a device on there that isn't released yet for at&t?

Your comment made no sense.
    08-03-08 11:23 PM
    Somebody already addressed my thoughts. I'm really getting tired of waiting as well.

Everybody and their grandmother are putting out their latest and greatest devices and we're sitting here posting thread after thread about possible release dates. That's *#@+ up!

(Insert run on sentence here)

If your can't set a release date and you can't get your device ready across all the carriers and you can't release it at the same time as the Iphone then you need to keep your device a secret till you can give exact information to your "hanging on by a thread" clients.

I'm not an Apple fan but I'm impressed with the way they do business, keeping their new devices secret till they're really ready to show them, giving real release dates and marketing them well.

We've gone from May to September with release dates yet other countries are receiving them already. Then RIM seems to be "riding the jock" of the rich and famous since we keep seeing different celebrities with Bold's in their hands. How did they magically end up with them plus they apparently work on a North American carrier.

How much longer are we supposed to just sit back and take this bull#*+@?

They can't even release the new OS in a timely mannor. What will we be up to next 4.5.2999 ??

Sorry needed to vent. Just get pissed everytime I see a new release date post.

08-03-08 11:29 PM
    I will look for when I see it on our pricing grids, until then I'll go on my merry way.
    08-04-08 12:17 AM
    Just as a FYI...Mobilecity Online in NY earlier (last week) indicated the ETA for shipment from website was Aug. 14th. Now it says there is no ETA. Bad news all around :-(( RIM, I hate you.
    08-05-08 06:20 AM
    So this device is never coming to Verizon right? Just the thunder?
    08-05-08 08:06 AM
    i just put the rebate news up because if the 8320 is on there, why isnt the bold.

the 8320 was due out in July and now its on the rebate forms, dont get me wrong im waiting for the bold, but all these games are getting out of hand....now that Movistar and Hong Kong have the devices, it shouldn't be long before we do
    08-05-08 08:11 AM
    It could also be that they are selling an unlocked AT&T branded and they may have been told they cannot show a date until AT&T announces a date.
    08-05-08 11:49 AM
    called my local att store to ask whens bold coming they said between sept and october and i said whens 8320 coming they said mid sept
    08-25-08 10:58 PM

you said that the 8320 is on the new rebate sheet.
    do you have any idea how much it will be?
    im counting the days till i can get rid of this devil of an iphone.
    i really think this is the buggiest electronic device i have ever owned.
    also, i am trying to decide between the 8320 or the 9000. i dont need 3g bc i dont have it in my area and i already have a dedicated gps. any advice would be awesome.
    thanks in advance for your help
    Last edited by wcmayor; 09-03-08 at 05:15 PM. Reason: add quote
    09-03-08 05:14 PM
    Probably be roughly what the 8310 came out as, just like the differences between the 8110 and the 8120 was like $50.00. But released by att earlier this week expected release is sometime in November for the bold. Sucks big time.

09-03-08 06:04 PM
    i heard early oct too. so sad, cause i want it right now!!!
    09-03-08 06:10 PM
48 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD