I heard from inside that the Bold is coming on September!
    I cannot wait ;-)
    08-03-08 07:04 AM
    What do you have to support this ?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-08 07:33 AM
    That would not make sense. 3G isn't released until october 1st. Doubt they would launch a 3g device before then.

08-03-08 07:50 AM
    That would not make sense. 3G isn't released until october 1st. Doubt they would launch a 3g device before then.

Yea - ATT should be getting this in September then T-mobile later this year, if not early next...
    08-03-08 07:54 AM
    AT&T is getting it in the second full week of August, so expect it anywhere between the 11-18. My AT&T store was supposed to get them last week, but they got notice from a Regional Manager that they will be testing 4.6.0.111 and most likely going with that as their final SW build. From what I heard from said manager, devices are already getting branded and are just waiting to be flashed with the OS and they will be ready to be boxed and shipped. So once again, barring any setbacks(which I wouldn't be surprised by at this point) the Bold should be hitting AT&T's shelves in the second full week of August, not September.
    08-03-08 09:17 AM
    He wrote "T-Mobile NL", for me this is T-Mobile Netherlands and not USA.
    08-03-08 12:16 PM
    Welcome to CB, thanks for another release date for the Bold on T-Mobile
    08-03-08 12:25 PM
    holy cow. Am I tires of these threads. On that note, I was in the AT&T store yesterday and the manager claimed that they already had them in the "backroom" but they were awaiting official word for corporate to sell em

08-03-08 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD