Wonder how it would go down if you placed a new line of service, and paid full price for the phone? Cancel the new contract without any minute usage and tell em you're going to keep the phone.

Not really worth the hassle for < 2 weeks, but for the true raging fanatic out there planning on paying full price anyway, worth a shot.
    08-19-11 04:46 PM
    I am in Corvallis Oregon.
    08-19-11 05:12 PM
    Post more of that newly delivered 9930!!
    BTW what came in the box?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 05:23 PM
    Nice device.

Any MicroSD or headphones come with it?
    08-19-11 06:01 PM
    You know I didn't bother to look. I tore right in. I'll check for ya.
    08-19-11 08:36 PM
    You know I didn't bother to look. I tore right in. I'll check for ya.
    Post some more pics!!! I work at Tmobile and I'm drooling to get mine!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Guatiao likes this.
    08-19-11 09:27 PM
    Post some more pics!!! I work at Tmobile and I'm drooling to get mine!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
    Yes!! WHat he said!
    08-19-11 09:52 PM
    Me 3!! Hey does it have hotspot?? I'm pretty sure it doesn't but I gotta ask! I can't wait to get mine. I pplayed with one todat at a verizon store and it felt so good in my hands!! Folks around here are not kidding when they say its got the best keyboard ever. I almost ran off with it and put my 9700 in place of it hee hee.

08-19-11 10:05 PM
    Im so confused. I ordered the 9900 through T-Mobile yesterday (business line). They kept telling me that it wouldnt ship till around the 31st. I just got an email from t-mobile today stating that my order is complete but it had no ship date.

What the ****?
    08-19-11 11:04 PM
    Im so confused. I ordered the 9900 through T-Mobile yesterday (business line). They kept telling me that it wouldnt ship till around the 31st. I just got an email from t-mobile today stating that my order is complete but it had no ship date.

What the ****?
    Spoke to one of the business reps yesterday, and he told me that new business lines that want the 9900 just need ask, and they are ready for overnight shipping.
    Last edited by Mylexon20s; 08-23-11 at 09:46 AM.
    08-20-11 08:43 AM
    So I checked. There is NO SD card. How cheap of them! Headphones are standard.
    08-20-11 09:05 AM
    There is no wifi hot spot that I can see either. I had a long work day yesterday and really only tickered with it for a short time. Today I have some free time. Pics coming.
    08-20-11 09:07 AM
    There is no wifi hot spot that I can see either. I had a long work day yesterday and really only tickered with it for a short time. Today I have some free time. Pics coming.
    Awesome! In regards to Hotspot, Officially as of release, there will not be any Wifi-Hotspot, or UMA feature available on ANY of the released 9900/9930. WiFi will be available for web browsing though. Blackberry reps have stated that there will be a software update "soon" to add the features.. Kind of wack if you ask me, especially since UMA is such a huge blackberry feature for many !!
    08-20-11 09:42 AM
    Sorry for the grainy photos. I can't find my digital camera anywhere. I had to use my iPad 2 camera.

08-20-11 09:44 AM
    How I hate waiting!!!! This is such a tease! Come on Aug. 31st hurry up!!!
    08-20-11 11:09 AM
    Call your local business rep. Your local store can get ahold of him/her for you. from what I understand though it is only for new activations. Heck, I went to tmo today for a car charger and the store manager said he wasn't even able to get one.
    08-20-11 11:22 AM
    Call your local business rep. Your local store can get ahold of him/her for you. from what I understand though it is only for new activations. Heck, I went to tmo today for a car charger and the store manager said he wasn't even able to get one.
    What firmware is your phone running? Thanks!
    08-20-11 11:24 AM
    7.0.0.250 fw
    grover5 likes this.
    08-20-11 11:26 AM

See the word new and business doesn't fall into my category lol.

I'm just looking to get an upgrade.

I remember I got the 9780 a day before everyone else, so I don't see why I can't get this 9900 this same way.
    08-20-11 11:41 AM
    I have a small business and never had an actual business account/line. I've been on a month to month with tmobile for a whole now. So I grabbed this new line and ported over my month to month line.
    08-20-11 11:43 AM
    anyone know how much this fine phone will cost me off contract?

08-20-11 01:03 PM
    i just called and they said itll probably be $600 for full price
    08-20-11 07:37 PM
    600 seems about right
    08-20-11 09:39 PM
    For those curious, battery life has been fantastic. I used the thing all day, from texting to BBM, email to app usage I still have 47 percent battery left. I started at 10 am and I am very pleased with the life I am getting. I have a spare battery on order just in case but from what I have seen today, it may not be necessary to pull out the spare.
    08-20-11 10:00 PM
    My friend was able to get a Bold and it is scheduled for delivery today. He called up and the rep was nice enough to get him one, however it is a new account. He doesn't have a business as well. Might try your luck if you all are looking...

Day 3 and I am fully loving this device.
    08-22-11 05:43 AM
81 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD