Odd, but seems a lot of the times I'll be browsing a website of sorts, and the browser will crash. I'll get a message, something like, "The browser is not responding, click Yes to refresh\reload the page, or No."

Most annoying if you're in the middle of something that requires you to login, etc...

Has anyone else had this issue? I've cleared the cache, and tried again. It works okay for a while, then later it happens again...

I had the Verizon BlackBerry 9930 for three days, and this NEVER happened!
    09-04-11 01:27 PM
    ...this hasn't happened to anyone?
    09-04-11 04:02 PM
    Have been using 9900 since Thursday night. Haven't see that.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 04:12 PM
    Odd, but seems a lot of the times I'll be browsing a website of sorts, and the browser will crash. I'll get a message, something like, "The browser is not responding, click Yes to refresh\reload the page, or No."

Most annoying if you're in the middle of something that requires you to login, etc...

Has anyone else had this issue? I've cleared the cache, and tried again. It works okay for a while, then later it happens again...

I had the Verizon BlackBerry 9930 for three days, and this NEVER happened!
    Why did you get rid of the Verizon bold?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-04-11 04:28 PM
    ESN (I like your ID, reminds me of the days when I dealt with ESN numbers, ah the analog days!)...

Anyway, I wanted to stay with a GSM carrier. I was with AT&T, and thus ported to T-Mobile. I travel to London often (I'm from there), and wanted to give myself more options for devices, hence sticking with GSM versus CDMA.
    09-04-11 05:05 PM
    I haven't had any issues like that with the browser, but I only picked mine up at lunch time yesterday
    09-04-11 06:16 PM
    ...keep us posted, Melissaox.

PS: you may notice the ESC button may fail from time to time, it is a known bug. Albeit, I never had the issue when I had the Verizon 9930.
    09-04-11 11:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD