last time i called tmo cs about the 4.5 os they could not tell me 1 piece of info on release dates for it. the second i brought up the bb bold she assured me and reassured me it was to be released in september this year.

i have already talked to my financial advisor and she said it was no problem for me to purchase when its released... oh how i love my wife
    06-05-08 07:58 AM
    a lil backwards but i see that there is already a release date thread. maybe a COUPLE... sry fellas/ladies. just a lil excited over here
    06-05-08 08:18 AM
    Oh really? Are you sure about that? I just guess BB BOLD will hit att stores in end of month or july around.
    06-05-08 08:49 AM
    i asked my financial advisor once if i could get a blackberry. she said no. i now have 4 berries and no wife
    06-05-08 09:18 AM
    any info on when the bold will be out for verizon
    06-05-08 11:14 AM
    Talk about addicted! :-)
    4 BlackBerries and 1 ex wife! :-) LOL
    Hmmmm, I wonder which model BB did you traded for the Wife?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-05-08 11:20 AM
    i asked my financial advisor once if i could get a blackberry. she said no. i now have 4 berries and no wife
    haha thats outstanding!
    06-05-08 11:47 AM
    Im curious about Verizon too Im going to get a curve in a week or two and trying to decide if I should wait or not. Ill probably get the curve and buy the bold full market price or w/e when it come out for Verizon bc that could be a long time.
    06-05-08 05:38 PM

LOL I would like to know that little tidbit too.
    06-05-08 08:01 PM
    Verizon getting the thunder and probably not bold but time will tell
    06-05-08 10:34 PM
    so very funny!!
    06-06-08 11:49 AM
    LOL I would like to know that little tidbit too.

She was originally traded for an 8100c but that was traded in for a curve, so technically she was traded for an 8300. Im much happier now, my curve does way more than my ex lol
    06-06-08 12:08 PM
    Lmmfao @ Psyko!
    06-06-08 01:44 PM
    Yes, I believe leading off is typically ATT, batting 2nd is T-Mo, 3rd is Verizon and "clean-up" is Sprint. Wait, Sprint is never really in the game. No problem here waiting til September. I waited last year for the Curve.
    06-06-08 07:38 PM
    Yes, I believe leading off is typically ATT, batting 2nd is T-Mo, 3rd is Verizon and "clean-up" is Sprint. Wait, Sprint is never really in the game. No problem here waiting til September. I waited last year for the Curve.
    Sprint gets table scraps.
    06-06-08 10:30 PM
    Well when I talked to a T-Mo customer care rep about it she said they will get it in September and it will support T-Mo's 3G network.
    06-11-08 06:37 PM
    it better support the t-mo 3g network , if not ,better stay with the curve.... i heard that the bold might be delayed.. we will see.
    06-11-08 06:53 PM
    ^^^ State your source.
    06-11-08 08:07 PM
    With recent news, the release of the BB Bold for TMo looks gloomy.

ATT seems to think they are exclusive carriers of the Bold upon release. Is this true, or will TMo still see the Bold this summer??
    06-12-08 08:47 AM
    Well when I talked to a T-Mo customer care rep about it she said they will get it in September and it will support T-Mo's 3G network.
    what 3G network?

I kid, I kid...

but if it does come with support built-in, it'll be awesome. That way it can just A. suddenly switch to 3G one day when your city gets it, or B. you get a txt msg explaining what to do.
    06-12-08 09:06 AM
    Yea, the only exclusive I see ATT getting on this thing is like 90 days at most. If you pay attention on the site it just says that it will be exclusive in the US.. It doesn't say how long... It would only have to be exclusive for 1 day to make that statement true. And most of us already knew that ATT was getting it first in the US. I'll be getting an unlocked one if it does go exclusive though!
    06-12-08 12:51 PM
    I'm not holding out for tmobile. I am with them and will be buying one from att and unlocking it. Nobody seems to know, from those I have talked to at tmobile, when its coming. To be honest most havent even heard of it. Plus I was told and have read that tmobles 3g network is still going to take close to a year before its in all major cities. I don't think that tmobiles bold (when they get it) will have 3g.

06-12-08 03:43 PM
    Totally unlocked! I went for three years with T-mobile and never bought one of their phones, it has been unlocked harware all the way. The curve is the first phone that I bought from them. IF the Bold is exclusive on AT&T I am getting an unlocked one also.
    06-17-08 01:13 AM
    I talked to someone from tmo's blackberry-pda dept. yesterday afternoon and was told that the he has been told "soon" as to when 4.5 would be released. Then i also asked if they have had any info on the Bold and he said he knew that att had the exclusive on it this summer and they have only been told they will receive a berry before the end of the year, but havent been told if it would be the Bold. As long as its something other than that Kickstart I can hold out of a while......maybe.
    06-17-08 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD