where can I find the most up to date software for the 9700, if I'm on AT&T ? I prefer to stick with versions that are "endorsed" by AT&T.

thanks.
    03-01-11 08:28 PM
    If you plug your phone in to the PC and run Desktop Manager, it should prompt you to update to the latest version. .979 is the latest I believe

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-11 08:34 PM
    Browse for AT&T, download and install 5.0.0.979.

Link: BlackBerry - Device Software v5.0 - Download BlackBerry Device Software Today click on Update Now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-11 12:53 AM
    hello, i can't download any application on my 9700 because of the third party restriction in my phone. i have tried formatting and upgrading the phone to see if it will allow my download these applications but i can't. what else should i do. i need help please
    03-15-13 06:41 AM
    hello, i can't download any application on my 9700 because of the third party restriction in my phone. i have tried formatting and upgrading the phone to see if it will allow my download these applications but i can't. what else should i do. i need help please
    You need to get rid of an IT policy. That's why you can't install any applications. Talk to the IT person involved if you are on BES. Now if you just bumped this thread for no reason, I don't know what I should say.
    03-15-13 11:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD