Been wondering if there is any solution for this irritating, annoying AT&T charge randomly for $0.o4 and sometimes $0.07 cents. I`m on a GoPhone thing. I am not doing anything like wifi nor calling, I even change it to 2G but still. the phone is just on my belt and then suddenly a beep will be heard - that`s the charge. In a day it would be 2-3 times. Called them & they said to change my phone I have the "smartphone" and they cannot do anything. BS. ANy HELP....
    06-23-09 10:15 PM
    you have the bold as a go phone? do you have BB data plan or any messaging plan on your account?
    06-23-09 10:26 PM
    you have the bold as a go phone? do you have BB data plan or any messaging plan on your account?
    I dont have the BB data plan but I can send and receive messages for 0.20 cents inbound or outbound.
    06-23-09 10:35 PM
    maybe you have an application that keeps attempting to access the network. shut all your data services off since you dont have a data plan and see if that helps. and why would you have a Bold as a prepaid phone? that just seems silly. its like owning a ferrari just to drive it to the end of your driveway to get the morning papers.
    06-23-09 11:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD