boy that would be nice if they get a set date then i can take this pos black jack II back and get a real phone.my trial days are running out and might have to revert back to my 8700.
    08-23-08 11:17 AM
    That's pretty late at night for an AT&T store to be open, I hope that means they are starting to be shipped out in numbers, I really don't even care if they announce it, it'd be nice to just walk in and pick it up next few weeks.
    08-23-08 11:57 AM
    boy that would be nice if they get a set date then i can take this pos black jack II back and get a real phone.my trial days are running out and might have to revert back to my 8700.
    An 8700 as a backup would be pure luxury for me. My backup is the venerable 7105t.
    08-23-08 01:42 PM
    Even though I really want a Bold also (I'm even considering going up North to pick one up or getting it from eBay) I came across a website that sells the bottom plate with different carrier brandings so this picture doesn't really give us any credence unless we can see a Blackberry Bold packaging from ATT.
    08-23-08 01:56 PM
    Wow talk about recent. Thank goodness, I'm to the point now where I'm gonna drive up to canada from NYC =Z
    08-23-08 01:57 PM
    now all i need is a tmo bold in the wild

thats what im saying
    08-23-08 02:02 PM
    I noticed that the battery level is nearly zero and the radio is turned off. I would have liked to see what network it is on, regardless of the branding. Also the date on the display is my Birthday. Would have been Super Sweet to get one of these yesterday as a present!! Oh well, maybe next year, lol!!
    08-23-08 02:07 PM
    Even though I really want a Bold also (I'm even considering going up North to pick one up or getting it from eBay) I came across a website that sells the bottom plate with different carrier brandings so this picture doesn't really give us any credence unless we can see a Blackberry Bold packaging from ATT.
    That's a good point. I was going to get one of those unbranded panels if I had to order a red keyboard. That would be a low down dirty trick though.
    08-23-08 02:11 PM
    Nice. It looks pretty nifty.
    08-23-08 02:37 PM
    Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but this picture looks very fake. First you have to wonder where this picture came from, and why there aren't any more. If this phone were in retail stores (as it appears in this picture), then there would be many, many more photos floating around. Secondly the depth of field and lighting is totally screwed up.

I love these "look I've got a really blurred picture [to hide my crappy Photoshop skills] of such-and-such device because I'm a super-nerd-ninja-spy and didn't have time to properly focus", and everyone 'hums' and 'haws' over them-- driving more people into this web of The-Romantically-Elusive-Object fascination.

The phone will come out when it comes out, and I'd prefer the Canadians (sorry guys) be the beta-testers than me.
    08-23-08 03:03 PM
    The OP has a post count of 2 and has not come back..........
    08-23-08 03:26 PM
    Yes, I guess you are talking about cnn.cn. They do not an AT&T branded plate though.This might be the real deal!!!!!!
    08-23-08 03:40 PM
    Ehh.. i wouldn't get too worked up on this picture.. AT&T-branded Bolds have been out at least for a couple of weeks.. but, we can all hope it means we'll get them soon here. I just hope this 3G issue is not a hardware one...

Why wouldn't you. It's in an AT&T store, not a factory or someone's home. This could mean something and on the other hand, nothing!
    08-23-08 05:59 PM
    It's definitely an AT&T store. There's a Jawbone 2 display in the background. Go into any AT&T corp. store and you'll see it. No clue how they got their hands on it though.
    08-23-08 07:50 PM
    Yea that's def the jawbone display. Its promising but the simple fact is its gonna take a while for the official at&t release.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 06:25 AM
    Anyone realize it could simply be a test Bold? Similar to many of the other ones out there?
    08-24-08 07:37 AM
    Anyone realize it could simply be a test Bold? Similar to many of the other ones out there?

Yes and also the reverse. Either way, test models aren't normally given to stores until the release is close.
    08-24-08 09:12 AM
    I'm betting we get an announcement from AT&T about the Bold this coming week, with availability immediately, or perhaps in a couple of days after the announcement.
    Alright, how much do you want to bet on Paypal?? Doesn't matter, I'm game.
    08-24-08 09:14 AM
    now all i need is a tmo bold in the wild
    Here ya go Tracksforhire

OOOps - forgot to make it Magenta
    08-24-08 06:31 PM
    Here ya go Tracksforhire

OOOps - forgot to make it Magenta
    Very nice.
    08-24-08 06:41 PM
    just give us a date att!
    08-24-08 07:53 PM
    just give us a date att!

Everyone, sing along......Oh, Christmas Tree, Oh, Christmas Tree........
    08-24-08 08:36 PM
    Alright, how much do you want to bet on Paypal?? Doesn't matter, I'm game.
    I will go with you on tha one also. NO WAY we get an announcement from AT&T in the next week about an availability for the Bold. NO WAY!!!!
    08-24-08 08:43 PM
    AT&T bold in the wild. When blue globe when
    You are female, don't you??
    08-24-08 08:56 PM
    Well, here's the proof that it works on AT&T.... BlackBerry Bold review: we’ve been rockin’ it for a month : Boy Genius Report

BGR used it on AT&T for a month for testing.
    08-24-08 09:54 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD