sweet, i cant wait!!!!
    10-19-08 11:17 PM
    I cant wait either...this phone is so long overdue!!
    10-19-08 11:26 PM
    Hi guys, just to throw it out there, all AT&T Bold launch dates mentioned are not set in stone.
    22nd and 27th are aim dates and milestones. Whether they make the milestones the launch date is in question at this point. Take it as you will, we work for a third party and they're one of our clients. Not 22nd for sure
    Last edited by karledice; 10-19-08 at 11:50 PM.
    10-19-08 11:36 PM
    hey guys, i'm new to crackberry though ive long read the forums. I must say as much as I want to believe the bold will be coming on the 27th I just don't want to get my hopes up. My phone is definitely not eligible for an upgrade till August but I don't care I'll dish out the money. My credit card is just waiting to be charged for the Bold.
    10-19-08 11:43 PM
    Just my .02: Some of us have been hearing about the BOLD since the beginning of the year before it was released this summer. Then, reading all of the comments from the lucky members about their experiences with the BOLD. Don't forget the endless speculations about who"s at fault RIM, AT&T, or both regarding the delays - with no set date from At&T. I say this to remind some that after all of that, the BOLD will be worth it. Hey, we could have followed the lead of some and settled for an iPhone. Again, we've come this far. Another week should not matter
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 10-20-08 at 12:03 AM.
    10-19-08 11:59 PM
    My upgrade is the 22nd, sweet timing! The wait seems so short now, relatively speaking...
    10-20-08 12:02 AM
    Just my .02: Some of us have been hearing about the BOLD since the beginning of the year before it was released this summer. Then, reading all of the comments from the lucky members about their experiences with the BOLD. Don't forget the endless speculations about who"s at fault RIM, AT&T, or both regarding the delays - with no set date from At&T. I say this to remind some that after all of that, the BOLD will be worth it. Hey, we could have followed the lead of some and settled for an iPhone. Again, we've come this far. Another week should not matter
    Yea it is coming whether it's this week or next week. It really doesn't matter but it makes me so pumped and excited that a day would pass soo long. that day when it comes could be soo long when it's only a day or two.
    10-20-08 12:04 AM
    Lol. Dude, we're all excited about the pending release. I'll be getting two- one for me and the other for my wife
    10-20-08 12:11 AM
    Good stuff Garz.

Hehe. Good stuff.

Btw Black, it's definitely true, but I understand where you are coming from. My Boss at work already has one and some stores should already start getting as early as Monday.
    10-20-08 12:34 AM
    I had the blackberry 8800 with sprint, switched to AT&T and got the iPhone, such a POS and I'm with a pearl now but I'm definitely stoked for the bold. Especially since I can early upgrade for $75!! That will save me so much money!
    10-20-08 12:53 AM
    Good stuff Garz.

Hehe. Good stuff.

Btw Black, it's definitely true, but I understand where you are coming from. My Boss at work already has one and some stores should already start getting as early as Monday.
    Statements like this get me really pumped! I sure hope it's true. I haven't decided if I'm just going to go to my local AT&T store(s) each day this week to check if they get a shipment or if I should just call them all.

I sure as heck don't want to show up at a store in the afternoon sometime and have them tell me they already sold out or something.
    10-20-08 01:05 AM
    I may just order it over the phone to reduce the stress of my searching for one haha we will see though! Keep your fingers crossed
    10-20-08 01:10 AM
    Thanks God, it's a good news. We have to wait one more week!
    10-20-08 03:45 AM
    well ill be at work in an hour and hopefully they have info on the phone, like ive said in the past, the phones are in the warehouse(good sign), the phone has been approved (extremely good sign)..so now all we're waiting for is the approval to ship and they should be here

ill update everyone if i find out anything at work
    10-20-08 07:39 AM
    I just have a really strong feeling that if it has now finally been officially 'approved' then AT&T would want to launch it in October, rather than November, which is definately into 'autumn', rather than late summer!

My money is on 27th October 2008 then!
    10-20-08 07:59 AM
    Thanks Scott- we al await your feedback on the situation
    10-20-08 08:50 AM
    I still say Wednesday to go with the World Series.
    10-20-08 08:56 AM
    well ill be at work in an hour and hopefully they have info on the phone, like ive said in the past, the phones are in the warehouse(good sign), the phone has been approved (extremely good sign)..so now all we're waiting for is the approval to ship and they should be here

ill update everyone if i find out anything at work
    so any news scott?
    10-20-08 09:18 AM
    so any news scott?
    yeah im wondering the same thing

i jsut want newssss
    10-20-08 09:22 AM
    iPhone just has been sold...ships out today and now I play the waiting game....scott any news?
    10-20-08 09:27 AM
    i'm still hanging onto hope that today is the equivalent of christmas eve, and that tomorrow i'll be able to go home from work with a new bold in my hands...

afterall, looking at that old "octoberfest" press release, if the xxxxday has the correct number of X's, then it has to be a tuesday!
    10-20-08 09:34 AM
    hopefully Scott is busy playing with his new Bold and adding todays shipment of Bolds to the stockroom.
    10-20-08 10:23 AM
    hopefully Scott is busy playing with his new Bold and adding todays shipment of Bolds to the stockroom.
    We can only hope.
    10-20-08 10:25 AM
    Let's hope that's the case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-08 10:25 AM
    I know I'm just waiting anxiously. I have the worst patience. This is so hard! haha

If they were to ship them today lets say, how long would it take for them to get to stores?
    10-20-08 10:27 AM
136 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD