I'm just saying that people are beginning to sound pathetic defending why this is better than that, or why it can't be compared at all. One or two lengthy reviews is enough.

Don't get me wrong, I love my bold. And that's that - exactly what my point is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-09 08:55 PM
    I think people always discuss the iPhone and how BB is better because it actually is yet iPhone users seem to think their phone is the be all and end all of phones... I used to be an iPhone user and thought I would use them forever when I first started out and then I realized I never had service and could hardly hear anyone...
    07-03-09 09:31 PM
    I think the Bold is inherently a better device for my purposes. I just don't see we we as users have to just sit back and see what RIM throws our way without voicing what we want. A better browser...def, threaded sms..u betcha. There is nothing wrong with expressing what we believe the shortcomings to the Bold are. Seriously, is there anything wrong with wanting the perfect device? I think not and the only way to get it is to have our voices heard. I don't get why people get into such an uproar when someone expresses what they would like to see RIM roll out.
    07-04-09 12:13 PM
    Funny how this turned into a iphone vs BlackBerry thing Anyhoo, I'd be surprised if AT&T gets 5.0 out this fall. Anybody remember 4.5?

Oh, and Bold rules!!!

07-04-09 06:26 PM
    Funny how this turned into a iphone vs BlackBerry thing Anyhoo, I'd be surprised if AT&T gets 5.0 out this fall. Anybody remember 4.5?

Oh, and Bold rules!!!

Oh yeah, those that were around remember. Also, I won't be surprised if it's not out this fall

07-04-09 06:35 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD