Hey everyone,

Heres what im trying to do:

Notes-> Outlook
    Memopad-> Outlook

And everytime I try to sync.. heres the error I get (see Image attached)

Thanks in advance!
    09-22-12 05:59 PM
    Does outlook pull mail from hotmail? it looks like somewhere outlook and hotmail are trying to talk and having issues
    09-22-12 07:13 PM
    Does outlook pull mail from hotmail? it looks like somewhere outlook and hotmail are trying to talk and having issues
    Yes it does. Outlook is connected to my Hotmail account. It's used only to send/delete emails.

How does it relate to Desktop Manager
    09-22-12 08:38 PM
    I'm having the same problem, how did you solve it???
    11-18-12 09:21 PM
    Looks to me like Desktop Manager doesn't like the idea of syncing PIM data with the Hotmail data store in Outlook.

So, I'd do exactly what the error message suggests: create a local PST file in Outlook and tell Desktop Manager to sync data with that instead.

I will also admit that I do not use Hotmail connector and I have never personally seen this issue, but I've had my share of time wrestling with Outlook syncing.
    11-19-12 12:33 PM
    After lots of online research solved using the following which works.
    My setup: Blackberry 9630, Windows 8, Outlook 2010, Hotmail account (not Outlook account)
    � Download BDM 6 at DepositFiles or Archived RIM Desktop Software - BlackBerry Forums Support Community
    � Uninstall BDM Ver 7. Install BDM 6.
    � Disable updates in BDM 6.
    � Configured BDM Organizer to link the correct folders for synching. Ow.ly - image uploaded by @colinlewissmith (colinlewissmith)
    07-17-13 03:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD