is there a way that i can sync the bookmarks on my igoogle home page on my PC to my bold? or at least copy them somewhere then sync them to my bold?

i dont want to manually enter them all into my browser, and i dont like the way the browser organises them. plus the igoogle mobile home page only gives you a few choices, and none let you veiw your bookmarks i dont think

thanks
    12-18-08 11:36 PM
    Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

12-19-08 02:59 AM
    Any one?

12-19-08 06:00 PM
    I don't know of anything that will let you Save/Export or Import bookmarks into the Bold without doing it manually.

Not much help but maybe Google will release something eventually that could help you.
    12-19-08 08:15 PM
    I don't know if DM does it but if you have a Mac, PocketMac does it.
    12-19-08 09:07 PM
    i think i found the answer to my own questions.

this site, Mobile Phone Bookmark Manager - Mobleo.net it lets you add all your bookmarsk and group them to see on your phone. plus i think you can sync it with your del.i.cious or whatever it is bookmarks.. if you have them, which i dont.

but yeah, its great.
    12-19-08 10:02 PM
    one idea, though it requires some different usage by you but with better syncing ease (IMHO): Try using Xmarks. Install on desktop -- for IE or FF or Safari -- then from BB you can access mobile.xmarks.com and voila... all your bookmarks. Maybe you can import your iGoogle bookmarks to Xmarks and then let Xmarks run the show.
    08-23-09 09:39 AM
    Theres also delicious which lets you access your pc bookmarks from any device. Theres a few free apps and some paid ones too. I like the tasty app on the crackberry store the best.
    08-24-09 05:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD